Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar Outnumbered PvP - The Blood Knight

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
Hope ya'll enjoy :blush:

http://youtu.be/OeEYsF6wi3g
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Bipolo
    Bipolo
    ✭✭✭
    Good stuff
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
    "Nords who prove themselves in battle awaken in the realm after death. Pain and illness vanish within the Hall of Valor.
    Revelry is never-ending, mead flows freely, and the greatest Nords of all time compete in tests of strength and prowess. (...)
    Through all the suffering and adversity in this world, true Nord warriors endure, for Sovngarde awaits."

- The Road to Sovngarde
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like your style! Glad to see it can work in PvP.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jack! This video was freaking AWESOME.

I'm away until Sunday so I can't talk til then. I hope you don't mind if I steal a song for one of my vids. ;)

KEEP IT UP BRO, I want to try out your build badly.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome vid, great music and action.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Time to rage about light armor magica based DKs !!!!!!!

Oh, wait... Other classes can do 1vX aswell... Hmm, there must be some mistake here.
    -.-'

Nice video :)
    Edited by Sanct16 on November 29, 2014 3:42PM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rolled a Templar after watching his guide on Reddit for this build.

And let me assure you, this build is quite effective. Not to mention, a heck of a lot of fun. It also performs as advertised.
    Has a fairly high skill cap due to the amount of weapon swapping. But once you got it down you are golden.

Props to Jack for putting this build together. Love the build!
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Time to rage about light armor magica based DKs !!!!!!!

Oh, wait... Other classes can do 1vX aswell... Hmm, there must be some mistake here.
    -.-'

Nice video :)

Another class other than DK can 1vX? impossibru. ;)

Decent video.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    I rolled a Templar after watching his guide on Reddit for this build.

And let me assure you, this build is quite effective. Not to mention, a heck of a lot of fun. It also performs as advertised.
    Has a fairly high skill cap due to the amount of weapon swapping. But once you got it down you are golden.

Props to Jack for putting this build together. Love the build!

I'm glad you enjoy it :smile: And yes once you get used to executing the combos the firepower is almost unbelievable :open_mouth:
    Ebonheart Templar

• lath
    lath
    ✭✭
    Pretty brilliant stuff. I love the way you use the surroundings to your advantage ^.^
  • Rakkul
    Rakkul
    ✭✭✭
    is there a link to the build
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good. I play similar build without magnum shot combo because with all the lags and weapon swap issues, it becomes very problematic. So I use wrecking blow instead of it. But I can say that, this build/my build isn't very effective vs meta DK builds with 1h/s (block spam, root spam etc..)

However it's absolutely way moooore better than regular magikca oriented templar builds. Actually, I think stamina/hybrid builds are the best bet for melee templars.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »
    Very good. I play similar build without magnum shot combo because with all the lags and weapon swap issues, it becomes very problematic. So I use wrecking blow instead of it. But I can say that, this build/my build isn't very effective vs meta DK builds with 1h/s (block spam, root spam etc..)

However it's absolutely way moooore better than regular magikca oriented templar builds. Actually, I think stamina/hybrid builds are the best bet for melee templars.

I actually find fighting the meta DK build very easy with this build, I do however use bow allot and just kite them so they either blow all their stamina gap closing or they just sit with block up walking towards me until they die. Scales are no problem thanks to the burst of my greatsword. The only thing I have ever had real trouble killing is a heavy (5 pieces +) armor tank with sword and board. Granted a tank doesn't move very fast so I have the option to disengage.
    Edited by JackDaniell on November 30, 2014 8:38PM
    Ebonheart Templar

• JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is there a link to the build

here is the build video, if you view it on YouTube their is tons of stuff in the description including an esohead link.
    http://youtu.be/e5rrj-T8ct8
    Edited by JackDaniell on November 30, 2014 8:40PM
    Ebonheart Templar

• BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

I decided recently to reset my skill points, completely ignore professions and superfluous skills with the intent to max all weapons and armour skills.
    At least I have options with play style and to make the most of nerfs/ buffs in non class skills.

I levelled to 50 in heavy and duel weld but I found trying that in pvp was suicide due to stamina/magicka balance, just never had enough of either. Have only revisited that recently out of sheer boredom.
    Also I've been trying different combinations of everything and its been a blast even if it wasn't 100% effective. Lethal Arrow still hurts from a cloth archer.

What is the combat text and buff addon you are using ?
    Edited by BRogueNZ on November 30, 2014 11:05PM
  • KolKhaos
    KolKhaos
    Soul Shriven
    Could you post a skill tree regarding your PvP build, as well as a suggested PvE build for the Blood Knight?

Either way, this is something I started working on and am really excited to start building combo chains with this build, thanks for the video/tutorial
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you necroed a thread from november 2014 :o
    Edited by Iyas on August 13, 2015 6:39AM
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • KolKhaos
    KolKhaos
    Soul Shriven
    Iyas wrote: »

wow... I didn't even realize it. Yay! (?)
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

I just noticed that when i looked at the damage and amount of health peeps had.. I was like wtf?.. Ah!.
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -