The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Inner Keep/Outpost Walls Kicking Outside When Repaired.

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So it seems now since a patch (1.5 maybe) when you repair a keep wall from the inside sometime it will just transport you outside the walls when it reaches the 90%.

This has caused me and my groups to end up being wiped a few times now and it's getting really annoying.
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's so you don't get stuck inside the wall .
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    That's so you don't get stuck inside the wall .
    Can we have it place you inside all the time at least. :disagree:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you not stand well inside the wall and repair the floor like I do ?
    As long as it shows the wall damage in the UI you can hit Q.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    Can you not stand well inside the wall and repair the floor like I do ?
    As long as it shows the wall damage in the UI you can hit Q.

I'll give it a go and see if it's a proximity issue as you say. Will be a fun new raid command "keep you distance from the wall as you repair!"
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I feel you on it being annoying, but I guess inZOS world take your pick, be stuck outside, or stuck in a wall.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp