The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is Bomb Group the new Politically Correct term for Zerg?

• Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    If all you do is spam lethal arrow, ok, lol. There are much better rotatations than simply spamming snipe. Hey, have fun with the pulse/healing springs spamming, since that's considered to be skillful. It wouldn't really matter except that it lags out the server. Lethal arrow doesn't.

So you justify chimping based on whether the server is lagged or on how complex a rotation you have?

Or are you still pretending you use more than Ctrl and 1 when you play?

Or are we still pretending this game really requires any PvP skill at all?
    Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

www.Legend-Gaming.net
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I justify it based on how badly it lags the server and inversely to the # of keys required, lol. Art thou vexed?
    Edited by Columba on November 29, 2014 12:25AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    Here is how I see the term:

Zerg: Unorganized, large ~15+ group of Players
    Bomb Squad: A Group 10-24 of organized players staying together as a ball in order to benefit from AOE buffs/heals
    Train: A bad BS that does not manage to stay as a ball and becomes a train (~snake)

This is how I would sum it up as well.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Definitions by Rylana

12+ people organized = Fixate's Groups that Shrek me hard

Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Definitions by Rylana

12+ people organized = Fixate's Groups that Shrek me hard

A15a57eeaa03.gif
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, because snipe certainly lags out the game. Lethal arrow has a debuff bug. Other than that, it's a l2p issue. hey have fun with the spamming, just do it somewhere that doesn't lag out pvp, lol.

Lag is irrelevant. Spamming a broken fotm skill, always makes a player a monkey.

If he or she also uses the term "l2p" while spamming a broken skill, it's a kid.

If someone's playstyle doesn't require weapon swaps mid-combat, it's probably a monkey to.

Topic: Zerg is a lot of player pushing the same objective or going in the same direction. It usually contains a mix of everything we might despise or admire.

Train is a formation that causes lag. Usually contains Impulse monkeys.

Bomb squad is mostly a coordinated 6-12 man group that spams Healing Springs for 5 minutes. They tend to miss the action, because pugs wipe the enemy, while the bomb squad still hides in sneak waiting for momentum. This playstyle is all about appearing out of nowhere, dump ulti, many bats and press X like a maniac. Better bomb squads also have a meat bag attendant on duty.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »
    Yes, because snipe certainly lags out the game. Lethal arrow has a debuff bug. Other than that, it's a l2p issue. hey have fun with the spamming, just do it somewhere that doesn't lag out pvp, lol.

Lag is irrelevant. Spamming a broken fotm skill, always makes a player a monkey.

If he or she also uses the term "l2p" while spamming a broken skill, it's a kid.

If someone's playstyle doesn't require weapon swaps mid-combat, it's probably a monkey to.

Topic: Zerg is a lot of player pushing the same objective or going in the same direction. It usually contains a mix of everything we might despise or admire.

Train is a formation that causes lag. Usually contains Impulse monkeys.

Bomb squad is mostly a coordinated 6-12 man group that spams Healing Springs for 5 minutes. They tend to miss the action, because pugs wipe the enemy, while the bomb squad still hides in sneak waiting for momentum. This playstyle is all about appearing out of nowhere, dump ulti, many bats and press X like a maniac. Better bomb squads also have a meat bag attendant on duty.
    Decent archers don't spam lethal arrow, lol. They rotate several skills...not saying I'm a decent player mind you.