The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Way of Emp Trading.

• Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    The recent flip that has occurred on Haderus EU is ugly. I thought at some point that Daggerfall people were there to invest some effort in the campaign to stay for good (and it was actually the case for a little bunch) and it was really great fun at some point on our side.

But now it's just people starting to LFM at 1 am...
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole emp thing is so tainted by all the cheap swapping, to the point they should just remove it, the few folks that earned it legit /salute.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole emp thing is so tainted by all the cheap swapping, to the point they should just remove it, the few folks that earned it legit /salute.

They need to make obtaining Emperor require an Alliance Rank of 25 or higher; I am tired of seeing sergeants crowned Emperor.

• JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

They need to make obtaining Emperor require an Alliance Rank of 25 or higher; I am tired of seeing sergeants crowned Emperor.

I am tired of tribunes being crowned emperors for their effort in incosequential camp spam battles and waiting for The Tick.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(-__-)
    Soooooo I got emp Legitimately on Crassus, level 38, Veteran Grade 2 >_>
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

(-__-)

Don't ever talk to me ever again ever until the end of time ever. ;)
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agree. 25 does not mean one has been purposely farming at all since launch (meaning, you could hit that rank just doing what you want at that moment or helping your faction win the campaign, not seeing your goal in getting as many AP as possible).
    And it would do a lot against (still existent, sadly) real emp trading (between factions) and emp farming at all (wether trading or not).

PS: As "Eternal Empress" I still say it would be better for the game to just remove all former emperor passives and titles all together.
    Edited by ToRelax on November 29, 2014 1:57AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well looks like I missed something fun....but hey I stuffed myself with turkey, cranberry sauce, and pecan pie so s'all good.

I don't think DiE is used to combat on Haderus. EP natives have to resort to a modified guerrilla style to keep the enemy off balance or capitalize on weak links. We hardly steamroll, usually only when its RP/PVE nublets. The AD's regulars though are very strong, and they are more consistent population wise. That's not going to change on its own. Had really needs a strong DC population to balance things out, as well as more EP on at odd hours.

I wonder where DC's former emps all went...Vol Season 1 saw a complete unbreakable DC domination thanks to the AD being utterly deflated by the greed of a EP emp farming guild. Where's Boomhowa or Rion Saterie or however you spelt it. I know Pathfinder still plays I see his posts from time to time but I never expected DC to turn into the underdog. Also Lord Fluffy's efforts have somewhat petered off. Did he feast too much on tender nublets? I hope he doesn't end up like my sister's massive massive massive Godzilla cat.
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭

What about all those "high ranks" that got there by camping the suicide resources during the age of FCs. Some of those were bragging getting over 1 million APs a day just by tagging a suiciders. Whether you agree or not with suiciding this was always a crumby way to"earn" AP and ranks.

Edited by Laggus on November 29, 2014 1:35PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laggus wrote: »

What about all those "high ranks" that got there by camping the suicide resources during the age of FCs. Some of those were bragging getting over 1 million APs a day just by tagging a suiciders. Whether you agree or not with suiciding this was always a crumby way to"earn" AP and ranks.

Or what about those people that play a boatload of alts, whos combined AP would put them well over said proposed cap, who earned emp on a lower level toon in the low level campaign legitimately (started all the way from level 10, all PvP)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/96794/64-680-700-alliance-points-required-to-get-to-pvp-rank-50/p1

Example: Just going by the minimum AP required to be at a given rank, my five PvP toons have a combined AP total of (minimum) 15,922,600, which would make me overall rank 30 (and more likely 31/32 considering thats the minimum, i have more) had i only played on one char the whole time. Would I still be considered eligible under the scenario proposed? Would anyone with alts like me be?

That being said....

Blanket statements as potential sour grapes just anger me. There should never have been AP grinding being a focus point for the emperorship, been saying that since beta, but of course put in a scoreboard and people will mindlessly grind points and ignore objectives just to get a bigger number.
    Edited by Rylana on November 29, 2014 1:51PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Lord Fluffy's efforts have somewhat petered off. Did he feast too much on tender nublets? I hope he doesn't end up like my sister's massive massive massive Godzilla cat.

We don't want to help AD emp flip, feel like if we flip the inner AD #1 will just drop to crown his #2 boyfriend.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also Lord Fluffy's efforts have somewhat petered off. Did he feast too much on tender nublets? I hope he doesn't end up like my sister's massive massive massive Godzilla cat.

We don't want to help AD emp flip, feel like if we flip the inner AD #1 will just drop to crown his #2 boyfriend.

Who said you have to flip emp? Just take your home keeps and ninja back your scrolls. Remember these are the same AD who abdicated thinking it'd default right off the bat. I doubt they'd be as stupid to try that again. But then again you never know...
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

(-__-)

i killed you a few times:D
    hello!
    Edited by Cody on November 30, 2014 4:44AM
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC is too busy defending their own buff server over on Chillrend.

Edited by Weberda on December 1, 2014 12:37PM
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No need to defend your buff server fluffy; Kamikaze has that well under control.

Your Lordship is needed on Haderus to dethrone the pretender. Campaign resets today, so it would be the perfect opportunity.