Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would like to see enemy chat bubbles .

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Why are we not funding this ?
  • BCBasher
    BCBasher
    ✭✭✭
    I second this, maybe if we could talk smack to the other team it would cut down on the infighting. *Looking at you DC Thornblade*.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want!
  • McLukos
    McLukos
    ✭✭✭
    Pass! The /tell smack talk is bad enough. My own faction can sometimes be more than enough smack talking...
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do want
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    want
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    McLukos wrote: »
    Pass! The /tell smack talk is bad enough. My own faction can sometimes be more than enough smack talking...

i agree with you. there is a good reason why there was No cross faction talking in the beginning before the game was released.
    but, people complained, and they allowed us to "whisper the enemy", but it was said by Matt Firor that this would be immediately removed if ever there was a problem.
    what your asking for, could create more problems then you realize.
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe that no one yet said it: kek
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i would LOVE this. there are MANY arch-rivals i have made in PvP, but could never talk smack to because the whispering system is confusing as heck.

it could also help with RPing! the people could have a dramatic, awesome speech, then engage in glorious combat. or you could just do this when you and the person that ticked you off the most encounter each other alone.

or you and 3 other people could talk crap to an emperor/ress and then engage in glorious, never ending, impulse spamming filled combat.

as y'all can clearly tell, i love this idea

so many possibilites.
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    if they are whispering you, you can see them
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kaghei wrote: »
    if they are whispering you, you can see them

unfortunantly, most people do it when they are in a safe place, where you cant see them.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could see but make it so we would have to learn the language by finding books and using the language til we learned it.
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we could see but make it so we would have to learn the language by finding books and using the language til we learned it.

Friend my be. Enemy my not.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well in EQ II you had to go to zones that weren't friendly..sneak into tents..find the books..then practice on an npc til finally what they said made sense. It added depth and a sense of excitement and mystery to our enemies.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are some fantastic ideas posted . I remember in Pre CU SWG Ya had to learn languages too . I thought that was a great aspect in game . I was sad when the removed it .
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no thanks getting hate tells is bad enough, I wish we had no communication with the enemy other than their cold dead body on the end of my sword..:)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    no thanks getting hate tells is bad enough, I wish we had no communication with the enemy other than their cold dead body on the end of my sword..:)

I only send love tells ;)
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too. My tells are always friendly. Like asking ppl to please not kill me when I'm afk (In a joking way) or complimenting something they did. Or to inquire about their build, see what their using and how it's working for them.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp