Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Turtle like a Templar

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
B shield + Immovable = turtle shell
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes just add reflect to go into Tortoise Mode .
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Squirtle was always my favorite.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about when your Squirtle changed? Did you love it less?

Let's all go out and make turtle soup :D
    Edited by JaJaLuka on November 28, 2014 12:13PM
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar Turtle Power GO
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pff, you haven't turtled as a Templar until you Rite of Passage through Bat Swarm.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your point OP?
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Batman with:
    Immovable, Reflective Scales + one of his other defense skills
    .. is way stronger than a 1/3 HP-Shield which does around 500-600 ae-dmg

Beside that keep Talons on and you stop everybody, Immovable is not what its skill description states, cause the Devs consider ROOT not to be a "SERIOUS CC" effect..
    Edited by Francescolg on November 28, 2014 2:29PM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Throw up shield reflect , BS and unstoppable while wearing Heavy armor and you can walk into almost any battle and resurect a player worth a damn in combat .
  • Zintair
    Zintair
    ✭✭✭✭
    Immoveable???

You sir failed Turtle school.
    Vokundein
    Zintair aka Primetime - VR14 - Guild Leader and PvP Dept Leader

www.Legend-Gaming.net
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Pff, you haven't turtled as a Templar until you Rite of Passage through Bat Swarm.

At least twice a night brudder! I'm glad I'm not the only one dumb enough to do that... I usually never have the stamina to roll out of the way.
    Vehemence
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    What's your point OP?

It actually looks like a turtle shell, and serves the same function :dizzy_face:
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Famemonster
    Famemonster
    ✭✭
    Hey my templar Mindblasterx is v12. I just started playing him again the last couple of days and have made a build that seems decent.

Do you templars pretty much always end up using an ultimate in order to finish off skilled fighters in pvp? (Skilled fighter is relative, I guess I mean like people that don't just run out of stamina or magicka in like 10s and die fast.) If so what ultimates do you guys prefer to use?

Soul Assault seems like the best so far. I tried Meteor out but I think I fail at using that one lol. You really have to use it often and get used to it I think, in order to time it right, and without an execute to follow up SA seems the better option. Nova morph is great for dummies that are willing to stick to you and not create space between your Nova and them.

Thank you for your answers :)
    Edited by Famemonster on November 29, 2014 8:46AM
    Famemonster NB - Famemonsterx DK - Famemonster X DK - Mindblasterx Templar - Emi Takai Sorcerer
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey my templar Mindblasterx is v12. I just started playing him again the last couple of days and have made a build that seems decent.

Do you templars pretty much always end up using an ultimate in order to finish off skilled fighters in pvp? (Skilled fighter is relative, I guess I mean like people that don't just run out of stamina or magicka in like 10s and die fast.) If so what ultimates do you guys prefer to use?

Soul Assault seems like the best so far. I tried Meteor out but I think I fail at using that one lol. You really have to use it often and get used to it I think, in order to time it right, and without an execute to follow up SA seems the better option. Nova morph is great for dummies that are willing to stick to you and not create space between your Nova and them.

Thank you for your answers :)

If you have to use an ult to take out one dude you are doing something weird (not wrong, just...weird).

My rotation typically runs as followed(resto/1H&S):

1.Blazing shield (at 3100 HP it will do a base of 493 damage when it blows)
    2. Immovable (gotta keep the armor up with 7/7 light)
    3. Invasion (gap closer)
    4. Solar barrage (to get that 55 spell damage boost and 330 damage at 140 spell damage)
    5. Jab Jab Jab (88 damage x4 at 140 spell damage, ~96 x4 with solar barrage, plus crit at low health/110% extra)

That all equates to 1190 damage. Now, disregarding all spell resist/damage mitigation, it should take about 2.5 rotations of this to take down the average player.

Unfortunately we have to think about spell damage and mitigation. So you end up running the rotation a few times while cycling out the off bar of resto for heals/magica regen.

Also people tend to roll around a lot, rendering the jab jab pretty useless. So here is where you get to be creative. You can throw in spears, which are universally hated due to the weird way they relate to CC. You can run a destro staff and throw around crushing shock/elemental ring for the racial synergies w/elemental dmg. You can run Blinding flashes and tank. You can run eclipse and annoy the flappy flaps.

I try and only use my ult (currently bats) for AoE in conjunction with solar barrage for the boost in dps/heals.
    Marek