Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How About you Fix Heal Debuff Stacking, Now.

• Valnas
    Valnas
    ✭✭✭✭
    nohigh.png
    Fluph Head EP sorc dank magus
    valnäs EP nb
    opHotterslol AD dk
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    The debuff should just be removed completely. Back when it had a dead zone and long induction, it was a situational skill, so an extra buff to the skill was okay. Now its a completely spammable, high powered, ranged skill that can be used at zero range, having a massive healing debuff on it as well is too OP.

snipe does NOT need to go back to a 3 second cast time. if it does then it will be completly useless, as there will be plenty of time for someone to hit you with one of the many interrupting actions in the game.

take out the 100% healing de-buff nonsense, and add in a dead zone, fine. but dont make it take almost 3 seconds to use. then it will be completly useless.

Where did I say it should go back to a 3 sec induction! O.o

The main reason we don't want it going back to a 3 sec induction (and the reason it was changed I believe) is because you can load up a heavy and a venom to all hit at the same time, nothing to do with interrupting.

But my point is, because of the past long induction, because of the dead zone, this skill was rarely able to be used unless at a distance, now it is spammable at close range, the healing debuff in itself seems overpowered for the skill.
    Edited by pmn100b16_ESO on November 28, 2014 11:46AM
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tired of telling ZOS the same things all the time... lag is killing/already killed PvP, they have *** up this or that skill, being charged at is hitching players and making them stand there like ***, crashes, broken doors, failed groupings causing crashes/lag/other bugs (like not being able to log back in :\ ), charging at a player can make you do the moon walk... the list goes on.

I sent in a bug report this morning, but from now on I'm not going to bother. They ignore PvP anyway and by the time they FINALLY get around to fixing anything that makes a difference in Cyrodiil the game will be a dead zone.

I don't think there will be enough people left to even make the Imperial city worth it and who in their right mind will buy the console version (if it even comes out) when the PC version is such a failure? They need positive reviews to make it happen, but they won't get them the way they are going.
    Edited by JaJaLuka on November 28, 2014 12:02PM
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes them too long to fix stuff.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem isn't that it takes them too long, it's that they flat out don't fix anything.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Kromus awww that's sad yeah that blue bomb group had fun with you lot also ;)
    Jurra
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pixysticks wrote: »
    I mean honestly, how hard of a change is this for you to implement? You can reverb bash someone 2 times and they only have 1 heal debuff on them, so why do 2 lethal arrows make 2 additive healing debuffs? Shouldn't you be able to look at the code and make this fix in 2 minutes then release a hotfix?

You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.

Honestly, it might be that easy, but there are other implications that could happen in PvP if they make this change. There are some Emperors I've faced that the only way we killed them was because of healing debuffs. This is after we killed all their healers as well.

And you have to be wrong about the blocking, last night I loaded up the Emperor on Haderus, when he was solo, with Lethal Arrows and he wasn't purging and was still able to heal himself; he was blocking the whole time however.

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it's the fact that ZOS doesn't fix stuff fast enough or this community finds things broken faster . I think when they do find something wrong they see more then just that one thing and don't have a quick fix .

I'd imagine there's probably a group of programmers at the lunch table every day very disgruntled at PvP'ers . But they usually end up being the best code repair people in the end .
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JaJaLuka wrote: »
    I don't think there will be enough people left to even make the Imperial city worth it and who in their right mind will buy the console version (if it even comes out) when the PC version is such a failure? They need positive reviews to make it happen, but they won't get them the way they are going.

Or it's all part of ZOS' plan so the PvEers can enjoy the Imperial City without the bad PvPers, of whom some may stay longer though, waiting for Imperial City, then if they'd have told us it was all about more PvE content in the first place ;) .
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    I mean honestly, how hard of a change is this for you to implement? You can reverb bash someone 2 times and they only have 1 heal debuff on them, so why do 2 lethal arrows make 2 additive healing debuffs? Shouldn't you be able to look at the code and make this fix in 2 minutes then release a hotfix?

You guys seriously need to hire someone who can prioritize changes that need to be made in your game before you lose everyone.

Honestly, it might be that easy, but there are other implications that could happen in PvP if they make this change. There are some Emperors I've faced that the only way we killed them was because of healing debuffs. This is after we killed all their healers as well.

And you have to be wrong about the blocking, last night I loaded up the Emperor on Haderus, when he was solo, with Lethal Arrows and he wasn't purging and was still able to heal himself; he was blocking the whole time however.

Healing debuffs still go on you when blocking. Not sure why he could still heal, maybe their math is all additive? That would mean since he's emp. he gets 100% more healing, so you would have to lethal arrow him 4 times without him using reflective scales to completely negate his healing.

It makes no sense to do the math that way, but ZOS clearly has no idea what they were doing when making this game so I would bet my money on that's why you say it's happening.

Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    The only reason the pvp lasted as long as it has is because some have nothing else to play or they paid for a long sub period.

Agree and this kills me. Imagine if the first patch had only addressed PvP.

Imagine if we still had the numbers we had in beta/early launch.

:(

2 servers pop locked, one on the way to pop lock? yea thats never going to happen again....
  • autoexec
    autoexec
    ✭✭
    You people have too much faith in ZOS.

With less and less people subscribing every month, their team will get even smaller / more incompetent. They can't patch without making a new mistake every time 7 months in. Tells you alot about the people they hire.

This is the same company that took 6 months to fix the spell penetration bug when half of the players playing this game made videos or excel spreadsheets for them detailing it.

This is the same company that had a item duping bug (so easy to do it was mindboggling) for 1 month into release when it was reported in beta. They only fixed it when it got public and EVERYONE started abusing it.

Examples like this are in the dozens.

I love this game, but their management team is beyond pathetic and i've stopped defending them... I just *** now. It does make me feel better, but it probably won't stop me, and many other people from unsubscribing as they don't seem to show any signs of improvement.

Edited by autoexec on November 28, 2014 7:19PM
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    autoexec wrote: »

With less and less people subscribing every month, their team will get even smaller / more incompetent. They can't patch without making a new mistake every time 7 months in. Tells you alot about the people they hire.

This is the same company that took 6 months to fix the spell penetration bug when half of the players playing this game made videos or excel spreadsheets for them detailing it.

This is the same company that had a item duping bug (so easy to do it was mindboggling) for 1 month into release when it was reported in beta. They only fixed it when it got public and EVERYONE started abusing it.

I love this game, but their management team is beyond pathetic and i've stopped defending them... I just *** now. It does make me feel better, but it probably won't stop me, and many other people from unsubscribing as they don't seem to show any signs of improvement.

Just so you know they didn't fix the spell pen bug, they mitigated it by reducing the amount of penetration you get from sharpened trait. With full light armor and 14% sharpened you'll still bypass all spell resistance of a medium armor wearer and negate almost all of full heavy and light armor.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on November 28, 2014 7:21PM
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    autoexec wrote: »

Just so you know they didn't fix the spell pen bug, they mitigated it by reducing the amount of penetration you get from sharpened trait. With full light armor and 14% sharpened you'll still bypass all spell resistance of a medium armor wearer and negate almost all of full heavy and light armor.

A person wearing full light still has about 10% damage reduction from spells after being attacked by someone with 14% sharpened and 7/7 light. Adding 100 spell resist still nets you ~1% damage reduction vs someone with Gold sharpened and full light.
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Kromus
    Kromus
    ✭✭✭
    Lilarna wrote: »
    @Kromus, shame to hear you're leaving, we had an awful lot of fun fighting you and your buddies on Haderus with the Wabbapanties !

Damn, seems you're out for good. Are other people you used to play with too ? Maybe we'll fight again, if future patches bring you back in...

Thanks :), I don't know for other people as I was "lone ranger" most of the time who only tried to animate fellow bees that happened to be around at that moment into a bit more tactical approach of (re)painting map in yellow, or to give'em moral boost to attack with some crazy/stupid charges :)

I really love this game and how combat/pvp is supposed to work, and I'm missing it everyday since my burst reaction after 1.5.6 failed to fulfill another statement of fixed crashes, but the game is supposed to give you fun time and serve as exit from pressures in real life (at least for me). That was completely ruined with all the technical issues piling up in past months and also with some bad decisions ZOS made in few updates they did to pvp since launch (like no removal of FC from inventories). I will be back for sure, as soon crash/lag/fps and weapon swap is fixed as those are really essential for my gameplay that heavily depend on weapon swapping, and really hopes it will be sooner than later.

• david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kromus wrote: »

That's all without mentioning class balances and abilities. Templars are broken on so many levels that I don't know where to start from, but what probably nailed me most is what I found recently here on forum that 3 templar skills (one i use heavily as melee - toppling charge) out of 5 known such skills in game have global cooldowns, even tho this game is advertised as no GCD with animations in place instead. So far I thought its just a glitch but confirmation from ZOS (http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1391498#Comment_1391498) that its intentional hammered me down.

The absolute insanity of all this was that they actually did this at the time before all the nerfs to DKs, when DKs were running amok and their Talons did twice as much damage in a wider area and was ridiculously overpowered. And yet, ZOS felt the need not only to nerf Templars rather than DKs, but to do so by introducing a GCD mostly for Templar skills... that was the absolute best they could come up with.

Then, after they had broken Templars, they asked for input on how to fix them. Almost everyone who replied said to fix Templars' magicka management. Gina said they heard that message 'clear and loud'... and after that ZoS did absolutely nothing for Templars for six months. And that's where we stand today.

Absolute insanity.
    Edited by david.haypreub18_ESO on December 8, 2014 3:22AM
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    You guys seriously make a hotfix some some stupid audio noise, but are fine with lethal arrow ruining PvP until 1.6. Probably means purge blowing you up in wall of elements will be fixed around 1.7.

THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP LOSING SUBSCRIBERS, ZOS.

Pixy, you block all the time, so the debuff shouldn't be effecting you. Unless it's now going through block like the power bash morph.

Also, you need to get back in 1st place on Haderus. You're slacking buddy, you missed DiE failing hard with Agrippa's help on the ring last night. What a joke!

The heal debuff goes on you even when blocking :(

You should look at it another way.
    All those zerg running around using healing spings etc (shield casting) that just destroy everything in its path; they work because of the smart heals.
    The healing debuff does actually allow you to destroy such zergs now if you are a group of archers.

There is a silver lining to everything......sometimes....lol

Alas ZOS is quick to showcase new wonderful things....but not why they did them or the purpose behind it ?

So does the zergbusting ability outweigh the pain ? I think as everyone can dodge...probably. And dodging by default spreads out a zergball.

Just my 2 cents....quite happy to go back to the old snipe personally.
    Been an archer since day 1 and was happy enough.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on December 8, 2014 11:05AM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭