No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zintair wrote: »
    Nice video NM as always.

BTW I am so salty that Unstable Wall works from height on the ground like that. We have known about that from a while and have other uses for it in those terms but it really needs to get fixed.

You shouldn't be able to sit out of heavy damage areas (on a perch) and cast that ability.

I am not criticizing you as I said we have done similar I just am curious if others agree with me.

Don't worry, we inflicted that on No Mercy at Sejanus yesterday.

They didn't clear the top...
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video NM as always.

BTW I am so salty that Unstable Wall works from height on the ground like that. We have known about that from a while and have other uses for it in those terms but it really needs to get fixed.

You shouldn't be able to sit out of heavy damage areas (on a perch) and cast that ability.

I am not criticizing you as I said we have done similar I just am curious if others agree with me.

:)

We indeed got owned by walls from the top. We were rushing though, because we saw about 50 AD incoming, so we just made a quick sweep of the top and then tried to quickly cap the flags. It didn't work out >_<

Edit: btw, did you guys just rez people up top? because we killed a healthy chunk up top before pushing flags, but it seemed like there was still 10-15 people spamming walls
    Edited by Lfehova on November 26, 2014 6:44PM
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »
    Nice video NM as always.

We indeed got owned by walls from the top. We were rushing though, because we saw about 50 AD incoming, so we just made a quick sweep of the top and then tried to quickly cap the flags. It didn't work out >_<

Edit: btw, did you guys just rez people up top? because we killed a healthy chunk up top before pushing flags, but it seemed like there was still 10-15 people spamming walls

Nope. We lost one guy out of ten to your pain train. I saw you heading up top and we dived out into the flag area and then followed your path up and let you come around onto the flags and stayed up top.

We did rez puggies up top. Our guy who was too slow stayed dead the whole fight due to his positioning.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video NM as always.

Nope. We lost one guy out of ten to your pain train. I saw you heading up top and we dived out into the flag area and then followed your path up and let you come around onto the flags and stayed up top.

We did rez puggies up top. Our guy who was too slow stayed dead the whole fight due to his positioning.

DAMN STRAIGHT. Punish the mofos who don't follow crown.

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video NM as always.

DAMN STRAIGHT. Punish the mofos who don't follow crown.

Hah. Absolutely.

'Don't want to follow crown and do what I say? Then you get to run into this tower farm at a resource until you break it correctly.' -- I've definitely done that before. Three wipes later and the team's firing back on all cylinders because they're tired of wiping.

But in that instance it was more 'deer in headlights' as we only had a few seconds to get out of the way. We'd just capped Sej and I knew you guys were at Drake. I'm going 'this is about when the back cap happens' in Teamspeak when I see blue shields pouring into the breach. I call bail into the nave, everyone starts jumping and one guy gets steamrolled. We tighten up, swing up stairs, cover the top in oils and then oil and wall your team on the nave until we start getting death reports.

We jump down, finish it off.

• Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a shame ZoS have allowed combat to devolve into to groups of people waving sticks about. It sucks.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    Such a shame ZoS have allowed combat to devolve into to groups of people waving sticks about. It sucks.

What ARE you talking about.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job NM (:
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

These gameplay vids remind me of the fact that melee weapons and skills don't shape these battles. Rather it's ranged weapons and abilities, mostly magica based. That saddens me, because I don't think that's doing the ES universe justice. I know in PvE it's meant to make us all feel exceptional (against mobs who mostly fight with little or no special abilities) but it makes PvP battles just weird.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am i ever going to see any of these other groups vids? Or get an 8v8 like we have asked for time and time again? Or is everyone going to keep attempting to deflect.

I'm all for the smack talk, but every once and a while people need to be reminded to put up or shut up.
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtT5YqJKh_k
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Am i ever going to see any of these other groups vids? Or get an 8v8 like we have asked for time and time again? Or is everyone going to keep attempting to deflect.

I'm all for the smack talk, but every once and a while people need to be reminded to put up or shut up.

I'll always run up in your faces...whether or not I have people that complement me and I actually prevail, is another story.

I've made the fails all in good fun though because of how scattershot AD seems to be these days.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »
    Subtomik wrote: »

I'll always run up in your faces...whether or not I have people that complement me and I actually prevail, is another story.

I've made the fails all in good fun though because of how scattershot AD seems to be these days.

I thoroughly enjoy the cojones you possess when you knowingly run into our group solo or duo, even when you have no chance. Props for playing without fear and playing for the fun. Some people take this game a bit too butthurtedly.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do the exact same thing dont worry. We love seeing you run in and YOLO, those teabags are of love, not hate.

as a temple I also understand, when your boned you get left behind lol, almost everytime we have to run from a massive group I will whisper sweet nothings in teamspeak as I turn around and charge spamming shield and spear into a massive group.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyways. It's thanksgiving. I just got home.

Everyone go spend some time with your families :)

Happy holidays!

Remember, in the end, it's still a game.

• April
    April
    ✭✭✭
    YOLO is the only way to play...

Also Hova loves it when you bash him as he tries to rez his healers :p
    Guild: Just Some Guild

Ysmira - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Former Empress [Thornblade NA Cycles 2-3]
    Vanarra - VR16 Templar - AD - Stormproof
    Seraffina - VR16 Nightblade - AD - Stormproof
    Cellestina - VR16 Dragonknight - AD - Stormproof
    Celestina Warbeck - VR16 Sorcerer - AD - Stormproof
    Elleyana - VR16 Templar - AD
    Freiya - VR16 Stam Temp - AD
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    April wrote: »

Speaking of casting a rez on someone...

If you time it right w/unstoppable, you can pretty much rez with like a million things going on.

This description is especially accurate if you're a ninja. Just saying.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you time it right w/unstoppable, you can pretty much rez with like a million things going on.

Unfortunately, immovable won't help you with reverb bash, force shock, and a few other things.
    But with support level 10, a templar can do it so quick that an invis pot can pretty much cover it.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

Unfortunately, immovable won't help you with reverb bash, force shock, and a few other things.
    But with support level 10, a templar can do it so quick that an invis pot can pretty much cover it.

Someone doesn't know how to be a ninja too well then.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oooooh ouch! :astonished:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭

oooooh ouch! :astonished:

Boredom may get me in trouble, but I'll just keep rolling with it...

wikihow.com/Be-a-Ninja
  • Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭
    Another funny thing they did back then was to only invite players that were DK and that used one of a few builds they decided.

*starts to say something*
    *reconsiders saying something*
    *applies palm to forehead*
    *wonders how he got in NM*

/rp
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 NM. Truly a great guild of people and very, very helpful to DC. They aren't like other elitist guilds that play really well. They actually help their faction.
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get how this has been going on for months now and people are upset now? Brandon's zerg was healing spring capping with EP STILL ON THE FLAGS even during wabba2. They started this (only because that was so early). Now I don't care its just how PvP is now. They took out ground oil. You can purge everything, even oil catty's. I told my guild this type of play would happen the second we heard ground oil was gone. Now were left with this and people keep blaming factions or guilds when they don't realize this is how the game is now. It's about numbers and how many people you can stack on a flag and hopefully out last the other faction.

Every faction does it, it's sad, but it's how it is now with all these terrible updates. Everytime my guild or group (even when im solo) has to do this or this happens, people leave and play something else or wonder why we play. It's really bad, and even worse when people blame guilds/factions when it's the game.
    stop the zerging
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭
    1v1 fight me any of you no mercy idiots
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭
    Hova Im calling you out fight me 1 v1 bet you wont
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    D Fresh wrote: »

You misspelled "fite"
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭

You misspelled "fite"

I already killed you easilly 1 v1 bow down.
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You misspelled "fite"

I already killed you easilly 1 v1 bow down.

So? I don't run builds that are good 1v1.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agrippa... Your gonna be mad when you see the map.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp