Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coud this happen?

hi_newgundamrwb17_ESO
hi_newgundamrwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Saw today in Azura's star, someone from inside the keep resurrected a dead on the outer wall of the keep (a looooooong ray from the keep). It happended really fast and did not have a chance to capture a pic. Is this WAI or should there be a range of resurrecting?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With having more information, I would say you were just lagging. There are times when I see other people jump forward a long distance or it takes 20 seconds for a door to open. Chances are, you were hit with a lag spike and when the game caught up it made it look like and insta rez.
  • hi_newgundamrwb17_ESO
    hi_newgundamrwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    With having more information, I would say you were just lagging. There are times when I see other people jump forward a long distance or it takes 20 seconds for a door to open. Chances are, you were hit with a lag spike and when the game caught up it made it look like and insta rez.

At that moment as far as i know only 2 AD was guarding that keep. Over 16 Ep was sieging that keep. I believe 16 people could not lag at the same time. The latency of mine at that time was around 300, which is within the normal range in my place
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you're talking about the Rez rays that come when rezzing someone.

They've been bugged for a long time and will stretch out way farther than they actually are. The person most definitely rezzed the corpse from within close range and was sneaking.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know what you're talking about sypher and from what I have seen usually the person rezzing is actually standing right next to the body in stealth and it's a graphical error. But without actually seeing the incident I obviously have no idea.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this quite a bit lately. When there is a dead player laying there and then the resurrection graphic appears but is stretched over a great distance. You look at the body and there is nobody there but then the resurrection graphic ends and you find there was a player in stealth resurrecting the other player.

frustrating. The curious aspect is that someone is in stealth resurrecting another player. I always pop from stealth WHILE resurrecting a player...so what gives?
  • Kaghei
    Kaghei
    ✭✭✭
    If the player sneaks from a far and walks over to res, the ray will appear from where they originally went hidden.
    But with that said i have res'd someone from one side of the outer breach to the other side, and at the same time failed to res someone 30cm in front of my character.
    Alacrity
    World's Fastest AA
    World's First claimer of Bleakers
    First Grand Overlord Slayer