Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB accesory and set bonus

Nacario
Nacario
✭✭✭
A brief question from a rookie. As a NB magica melee (8m class skills), what accesorries and armor set bonuses would you go for that could fit for cyro/dungs? I recently got 3x soulshine with spell dmg chants, but feel a bit cheated since they are vr10 greens. So far for crafted armor im sitting og 5 seducer 4 magnus with daggers.
Edited by Nacario on November 24, 2014 2:42PM
  • ecitraffic_ESO
    ecitraffic_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    The 3x Soulshine is still the best I can find. Seems wrong since they are V10 greens, but w/e. The biggest problem you will find is having enough magicka and spell power(dmg) to finish people quickly enough. Don't worry about crit, seeing as everyone runs inpen. Since I am vamp, I enchanted all 3 jewelry pieces with fire resist. Since NB's have no self heals worth a damn, I use resto staff as my alt weapon from daggers.

After lots of failure, I recently switch to resto/destro combo and couldn't be happier! I can actually live for a while to fight now. Some of my dps went down, but I can last long enough to even beat some DK's now.

This is just my findings. Good luck!
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might look into the undaunted armors you get for completing dungeon pledges as they have some pretty nice attributes. I used a hyrbrid mag/stam build so I found two crafted sets that when combined with the armor allowed me to regen more stam when I was using mag and vice versa which actually seemed to work pretty well. As a hybrid build my biggest enemy is resource management so when in Cyrodiil, I have to pick my targets carefully. DW is also useful as you can use them to get a two piece set bonus.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."