The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My Guild Loves Cyrodil!

Messy1
Messy1
✭✭✭✭✭
We have been having so much fun recently forming parties for PvP battles and sieges and also completing some of the Cyrodil quests, dolmens, and collecting skyshards.

We genuinely like getting a group going and role-playing at times as we go through Cyrodil vanquishing dens of foul bloodfiends, rescuing towns from mercenaries, and fighting other factions along the way.

We would like to see Cyrodil continue to flourish and would enjoy some improvements to the questing experience (we don't have many gripes, but we want to make good suggestions)
-Make quest hubs better organized so the group can decide which quest to focus on (right now some people get different quests even when they talk to the same NPC) It is hard for the leader to lead when he can't see all the quests the group has
-Implement a PVP grouping tool so guilds and pickup groups of a particular alliance can get more organized
-Cyrodil needs more things in it, more NPCs wandering around . . . Not just bad guys that you fight, but also more interesting and compelling quests, maybe situations where a group of peasants is under attack by daedra and to save them you have to close down a dark fissure that keeps spawning daedra.
-Taverns that are neutral places for characters of different alliances to meet. It would be cool if there were three Imperial Garrison zones and where you go in it is like a truce area where people can interact.

I'm not sure what's going to be planned for the Imperial City update, but our guild loves Cyrodil because of the stories we are creating and the group bonding we are sharing. Cyrodil is a war zone, yes, but it can have a much richer envioronment and backdrop in my opinion and of course it can always function better from a gameplay perspective, but we do love it so!
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More interesting quest idea = (this is an example of a great compelling quest) 10 townsfolk are captured by ogres and they are going to b e eaten unless your group rescues them. Have multiple solutions to the quest, i.e. maybe your grou ppl has to venture to a troll cave and gather mushrooms to spike th ed ogres drinks and put them to sleep. Or maybe you can trick some dumb goblins to attack the camp and make a distraction while your group s as ves the townsfolk . . .
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you'll enjoy the justice system when it comes out. That is more aimed at open world/RP mixed with PvP. The alliance war is pure faction vs. faction pvp.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been away for a week or so but am glad your guild is enjoying cyrodiil. Since the amount of people per faction is capped there though, have you considered what that is doing for your faction there? I can see they've recently dropped off the map and maybe could use your help or other people that would actually contribute there in zone instead. Be nice if they got rid of all the quests and dungeons there imo so that's no an issue. if I was DC I'd be upset with you right now
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been away for a week or so but am glad your guild is enjoying cyrodiil. Since the amount of people per faction is capped there though, have you considered what that is doing for your faction there? I can see they've recently dropped off the map and maybe could use your help or other people that would actually contribute there in zone instead. Be nice if they got rid of all the quests and dungeons there imo so that's no an issue. if I was DC I'd be upset with you right now

Well, let's see. I've spent the last month orienting my guild to Cyrodil. I've probably drawn in at least 20 players into PvP who otherwise would not have been doing it. We have weekly events centered around PvP, we also have events focused on dungeons and skyshards and RP events. Our groups are becoming better organized and more self sufficient. We trained in Chillrend an all DC dominated campaign. Now that people are more comfortable and competent in the PvP area they are bringing the fight into Thornblade for the added challenge. To me that looks like a positive gain on all fronts for the DC so I don't expect DC to be mad at me. I organize and get folks involved!
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, we are not oblivious to the fact that our alliance needs us in the fight! We are getting more involved each week. See you on the battlefield sir!
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messy1 wrote: »
    -Make quest hubs better organized so the group can decide which quest to focus on (right now some people get different quests even when they talk to the same NPC) It is hard for the leader to lead when he can't see all the quests the group has

Leader picks up quest and shares with group thereby making the whole group follow the same quest... :D

Edited by Nermy on November 25, 2014 4:09PM
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the war zone .
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only love cyrodiil