Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lag Exploit

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Last nite in Thornblade, I saw first hand the (Lag Exploit) being used by EP. This is not to say the 2 other alliance's don't do the same thing because they do.

This is how it went down, a running fight over Sej and BRK, AD over the course of time is beating EP down, and keep pushing them back to BRK.

I also would like to say some excellent battles between the 2 factions, and was a blast :).

But, then here they come, EP storms out of BRK in a solid 20 person (lag storm) casting and using every lag inducing spell they could and sure enough, lagged us all and no one could move. It was easy to tell what and why these 20 were doing and it worked.

Just wish ZOS would eliminate all the eye candy or at least a major portion of it, maybe this would stop the people using this exploit on all sides ???
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi @crowfl56,

Today's patch included two fixes that should help with lag and unresponsive abilities in Cyrodiil. This is an ongoing effort, of course, but we're eager to hear if things feel better after today's patch. Let us know?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tRcmD5X.jpg

But really. This is known. No faction is blameless. Some guilds and groups roll harder with AoEs.

Hopefully the patch today may have fixed some of the processing issues. It is hard to call it an exploit for just 20 people or even when it crashes when 100+ people mob a flag.

It is just a flawed system; it should be able to handle 60+ people casting AoEs.
    Cheers.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Domander
      Domander
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      crowfl56 wrote: »
      Last nite in Thornblade, I saw first hand the (Lag Exploit) being used by EP. This is not to say the 2 other alliance's don't do the same thing because they do.

This is how it went down, a running fight over Sej and BRK, AD over the course of time is beating EP down, and keep pushing them back to BRK.

I also would like to say some excellent battles between the 2 factions, and was a blast :).

But, then here they come, EP storms out of BRK in a solid 20 person (lag storm) casting and using every lag inducing spell they could and sure enough, lagged us all and no one could move. It was easy to tell what and why these 20 were doing and it worked.

Just wish ZOS would eliminate all the eye candy or at least a major portion of it, maybe this would stop the people using this exploit on all sides ???

so uh, are you sure there weren't many enemies and they were casting aoe abilities because it's the best way to hit multiple targets......

sploitz
      Edited by Domander on November 25, 2014 1:36AM
    2. sarttsarttsarttub17_ESO
      crowfl56 wrote: »

Bro you dont understand the power that lies under BRK... Its it the water, game isnt lagging we are just moving faster than you.

The water is only available to EP though, when it senses we are in trouble it bestows it gifts to us.