Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Game Friends.

ChunkyMeowMix
ChunkyMeowMix
Soul Shriven
No one I know plays this game. I was wondering if I could find anyone who wanted to be friends and work together, give advice or something. Im new to the game. Skype would also be awesome.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Guild I am in Lone Wolf Help is great for helping people if your on the NA server. We are casual and fun, don't take things too seriously and help each other out. We also do dungeon run events for each of the alliances things like that so that can help with some of the more challenging content. Send me a request PM in game and I can invite you in.

I don't have any leveling characters at the moment myself, but lots of people in our guild do.
    Edited by Nestor on November 24, 2014 4:23PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of nice, helpful people on the forums here whom I sure will be willing and happy to assist you.

That being said there are a few pieces of information that would be great to have so we can better show you the right people :)

1. What server do you play on (EU, NA)
    2. What alliance do you play on (Aldemeri, Ebonheart, Daggerfall)
    3. What is your prefered playstyle (Roleplaying, Hardcore PvE Raids, PvP)
    4. What timezone are you in, what time do you play?
    5. Do you like pina coladas?
    6. Or getting caught in the rain?

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill be your frand, but i use teamspeak. Skype can be hax.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant