The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK passives and Destruction skill?

Kitsy
Kitsy
✭✭
Hi.

In the Dragonknights class skill; Ardent Flame, there are two passives that are not saying they are class spesific.
Kindling - Increase the damage of burning effects applied by fire abilitys by 66%.
World in Flame - Increase the damage by fire area effect abilitys by 6%.

So does these passives work on destruction staff spells?
The Dragonknight is the only class i have not played yet and the Destruction Staff skills are the only weapon line i have not played yet. I was thinking maybe i could do both at the same time. :)
  • okraus
    okraus
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know the exact same thing!

When i wield a flame staff do the passives from the DK Ardent Flame skill tree affect the destruction staff abilities i use (like Impulse/pulsar/elemental ring)?
  • boggie
    boggie
    ✭✭✭
    From what I've read, yes they do (or at least they did- I suppose it's possible it's been changed). It's why fire staff dk's were such a thing, even though the range on the ardent flame abilities is so low.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes thats why they do the best DPS with engulfing flame, crushing shock spams. The DOTs and direct fire damage from Destro staff and class abilities hit harder than the other classes thanks to the passives.

Also add the mage set that adds 8% fire damage and the lich set or the CoA dungeon set that add meteor or a daedric bomb when you damage someone and you got some serious deeps.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.