The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina builds

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As a NB with Stamina build i was left out from Craglorn. Never found a group so i am still stuck at first quest stage. If I found a group i was insta kicked because i was a Stamina build.

Now we have pledges YAY. But once again i join a group and am kicked right away. I get a tell i got kicked because i was a Stamina build.

Is this the future of TESO. Every update Stamina builds get kicked? Should i just join the rest and make a magicka build NB or roll a DK?

I cannot play the way i want. Well actually i can, but then nobody wants to group.

:*(
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBs are actually doing pretty well with stam right now. I've seen bow/DW NBs pulling1-1.5k+ dps. If people kick you upon JOINING just for being stam, then they're probably idiots and you wouldn't enjoy grouping with them anyway:)

My advice'd be to either make friends or join a guild. Some nice, active, non elitist guild that helps its members run through Craglorn quests and stuff like that.
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep never played a MMO where the moto was play the way you want but the game play demands you to use a skirt and stick. Terrible forsite and planning.
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ..and thats coming from a healer that was so tired of seeing skirt/sticks that I wnet bow/stamina just to be different!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, i asked some advice and currently levelling light armor and resto/desto. Can't say i like it though since i never play a sorc (or jedi in other games). I made some seducers armor 5 pieces and 2 for magnus and weapon magnus.

I changed back to medium and bow/DW again. I do wear one piece of light just to level it up and have 1 destro staff skill so it levels up as i PvP.

I am currently only in PvP guilds so i might join a nice PvE guild. I hear they have training groups sometimes.

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    People that kick you are idiots. Stamina Nightblades are at the end of the foodchain when it comes to pure DPS.
    My Nightbblade is almost as good as my DK(many of you guys know). Sorry, but ppl dont want a Stam NB in their group are stupid and dont know anything about the game. Actually you dont want to be in a group with such people OP ;)

Keep playing stamina if you like it. Its damn good on a Nightblade. And dont let these players influence you in a bad way. Stamina roxx on NB.

My guild is elitist. But we take stam users with us to sanctum ophidia etc and we clear it. This is one of our Nightblades.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAaqFs1v8Po

Watch it and show it to ppl not believing Stam NBs are actually good. ;)
    Edited by xMovingTarget on November 23, 2014 7:20PM
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    That was *** beautiful , can you also suggest a stam build for a khajit dk please
    Edited by WhiskeyJac on November 23, 2014 8:18PM
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried on DK. But meh.. Just DPSwise Staff is superior for DK.
  • WhiskeyJac
    WhiskeyJac
    ✭✭✭
    ohh ok :cry: and thank you
  • Prokonto
    Prokonto
    ✭✭✭
    I tried on DK. But meh.. Just DPSwise Staff is superior for DK.

yes ofc coz fire dd is superior for Dk & that gives only destro staves
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone that kicks a NB for using a stamina build is a fool and an arrogant moronic, elitist idiot. Im sorry for being such a jerk about it, but that's the truth.

I have completed every single veteran dungeon save CoA with my DW/bow stamina NB. It was not easy, and a few of the fights were pretty challenging, but I did it, and can still do it today.

With funnel health I can keep my teammates somewhat healed: with venom arrow I can stop powerful channeled attacks, with a combination of mark target, venom arrow, and lethal arrow , I can bring down a target very quickly, only if its an actual boss will I not be able to take down my targets. I can get rid of the healers and the archers and the mages of the enemy groups, and can provide invaluable assistance against tough enemies/bosses.

If I need to put out some AOE damage, I can get out whirlwind from my DW bar and help out the guy using impulse. Between our efforts we can eliminate whole groups of trash mobs and even decently tough enemies(yes my grammar sucks)

a DW/bow stamina NB is more than viable in vet dungeons. continue with your stamina build, don't let the close minded idiots discourage you.
    Edited by Cody on January 4, 2015 6:51AM
  • Kraen
    Kraen
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade with bow is currently the strongest DPS in game, pulling 1,7K+ at Serpent.
    Finneas of Baby Face Bananas
    Free to Play? No, thx.
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    Kraen wrote: »
    Nightblade with bow is currently the strongest DPS in game, pulling 1,7K+ at Serpent.

Thread was made in november of last year, I think we all know that stamina dps is quite good by now :)