The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What I feel Like as AD

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Goldie on November 22, 2014 3:14PM
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor and a battle axe? That's not typical AD fare.

Also, nice try but you are not taking the underdog title from DC just because a few spam monkeys jumped ship and went to EP.
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor and a battle axe? That's not typical AD fare.

Also, nice try but you are not taking the underdog title from DC just because a few spam monkeys jumped ship and went to EP.

Spam Monkeys indeed. Also, not taking the "underdog" title, just how it feels when i'm playing and both factions are pushing AD. (even while EP holds your scroll)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrolls are (re)tard magnets with limited tactical advantage. I have seen factions lose 3 keeps trying to capture a scroll.

Whether it is Thornblade or Blackwater Blade, the wisest tactical decision for DC has always been to keep pressure on AD.

But i do grant you this. When a purple alliance is called and we have DC and EP both firing down on your flag from opposite sides of the Faregyl keep balcony, that would be an excellent time to pray to the Great Lord of the Mound.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on November 22, 2014 3:56PM