Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Deadly Bash passive

Tiitus
Tiitus
✭✭✭✭
I just dumped 2 skill points in this passive and i don't know if its even working. the tool tip say "bash deals 100% additional damage and cost 40% less stamina".

is this passive ability only for "power bash" skill or is it for the interrupt bash aswell? because my interrupt bash is still a stamina hog even with this passive.
Edited by Tiitus on November 20, 2014 12:44AM
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's for the normal block bash. Not the skill bash.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadly Bash can be effective, but it's your melee Bash, not the skill Bash as stated above. Basically it removes the need to have the Bash skill slotted. With it you almost have a Dual Wield thing going with one handed shield. So it's lots of Right Clicks and Left Clicks to make it happen.
    Edited by Nestor on November 20, 2014 3:40PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Is the damage from melee bash calculated off your shield armor? Where does the damage stat come from? I am just wondering because I have this passive and I saw the reduction in stamina but didn't really notice a difference in damage.
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a good question. I don't have the flying numbers with FTC turned on, I just know I have given the death stroke to many a mob with my Shield. It is probably akin to a percentage of your weapon damage like the off hand in Dual Wield is. I don't think the Shield Bash does as much damage as the DW OH, but I don't know what the damage is. Might be good to get FTC if you don't have it and turn on the flying numbers or damage log to see what is going on.

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you actually interrupt an enemy, it does significant damage. But if you just bash them as an attack, it is a waste of stamina. You'll get just as much if not more damage from a light attack, which costs no stamina.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    If you actually interrupt an enemy, it does significant damage.

Yep, I have Interrupted an enemy to death quite a few times. I wonder if the Bash passive has any impact on this.

• Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I downloaded combat cloud addon and the damage is considerably a lot lower then just using my axe. I will try and interrupt an attack and see what the difference is. Thanks for the info
    United we stand, divided we fall.