The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

{EU Server, EP} The Blades guild is recruiting!

Csub
Csub
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone!

I would like to let all of you know that a mature, casual, social, English speaking guild on the EU Megaserver, mostly for EP faction but we do have characters and alts in other factions as well, called The Blades is looking for new members!

The guild is as old as the game itself as it was founded in April. We accept anyone at any level, be it a new player or someone who knows they way around the game already. We are helpful and won't bite if anyone has a question or needs assistance.

We also have regular Cyrodiil events on Sunday nights (8 pm server time) for anyone from level 10 up till Veteran Rank 14! These nights vary in activities, we already collected almost all the Skyshards in the past few weeks, cleared most delves. Sometimes we just do quests together in quest hubs or close Anchors or take the fight to the enemy either with direct assault or by cutting back on their reinforcements and resources. There are ways a dozen of people from all levels can contribute to the war efforts after all.

Furthermore, we regularly quest together in Craglorn, do dungeons together (No trials yet as we do not have enough high level people but ultimately that is a goal too) and we already have events for clearing public dungeons, dolmens and world bosses on lower level zones too. We also promoted and still promoting some new members who will have more events done!

So if you think you like what you just read, make sure to make us one of your five guilds and have a good time with us!

You can ask me personally for an invite from @certaindeath or from me, @Csubi90 or from any member really, since anyone can invite to our guild, just ask in zone chat if there is someone online from us! Furthermore, you can write your @name here and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can!

We also have a website as well as a TS 3 server!

Hope to see you in game, and in guild, soon!

"The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
  • Tonovol
    Tonovol
    Soul Shriven
    @‌Tonovol
    This sounds like the kind of guild I've been looking for for ages! I would love an invite please.
    Bloody item management...
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I will go online soon and add you, see if you are on! If not, I will let others know about you and you can also try adding @certaindeath or @ColdFreeze or @Monett and get an invite. Also, you can just try asking occasionally in zone chat if any member is online from us, any member can invite others!

If you wish, you can register on our website mentioned in my original post and we can reach you more easily!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn