The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whining about Craglorn

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
This will be the whine-topic. Craglorn is absolutely impossible location for me! But not because there are difficult mobs. But because it is practically impossible to find a group for I needed quests. Every day I spend one or two hours searching for a group in zone chat. Then, if we're lucky, we'll have time to pass a pair of easy quests or delves. Group searching tool is absolutely useless, because can't specify the purpose for which I am looking for a group (specific quest or delve). All people wants different quests. Sometimes I help others to do the quests in the hope that they then will help me with mine. But more often we just do not have time to do everything we wanted. Real life things, different time zones etc.

You may tell me, look for a guild. It may be problem for me. I'm not hardcore player who will storm Trials or fight for the Ruby Throne. I only wants to complete as much quest lines as I can. I also don't want to use TS or same systems.

Thank you for reading it! I feel better now :wink:
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild runs craglorn quest runs once a week cause, yes, very little pug groups want to do quests in Craglorn, so its hard to find people who are willing to do a quest they have already done once, that gives little exp and crap loot.

Most only do the quests once for the achievement and then never want to do them again. If I was you, I would ask in zone chat in Craglorn if there are any guild taking new member who are not 'hard core' guilds and who run Craglorn quest groups as least once a week.

Most tanks who have done these quests are now running trial or undaunted pledges. Finding a pug tank who wants to do Craglorn quests is almost zero, that's why our tanks and healers set aside one day a week to help the dps members in the guild who want to finish off the Craglorn quests for achievements. I am sure many other guilds do the same thing.
    Edited by Natjur on November 18, 2014 1:18AM
  • schroed360
    schroed360
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Our guild runs craglorn quest runs once a week cause, yes, very little pug groups want to do quests in Craglorn, so its hard to find people who are willing to do a quest they have already done once, that gives little exp and crap loot.

Most only do the quests once for the achievement and then never want to do them again. If I was you, I would ask in zone chat in Craglorn if there are any guild taking new member who are not 'hard core' guilds and who run Craglorn quest groups as least once a week.

Most tanks who have done these quests are now running trial or undaunted pledges. Finding a pug tank who wants to do Craglorn quests is almost zero, that's why our tanks and healers set aside one day a week to help the dps members in the guild who want to finish off the Craglorn quests for achievements. I am sure many other guilds do the same thing.

^^This is true .I am mainly a tank ( can be DD to) and I run them once for achievement . I feel your pain ( remember how hard it was for me).I don 't know if I can help but if ever you were in the pact and on EU server you can add me
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bugs me the most is that the only (barely!) working way to find a group in Craglorn is /zone.
    But for that you have to be in and waste your time sitting around in Craglorn for hours more or less idling in/around town because without group you... well... can hardly do anything there.
    WTB way to link myself to a specific zone and remotely monitor/talk in that chat if I so desire!
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for comments! After some thought, I found a different plan to complete Craglorn quests. I'll move my prime time close to the night for better chances to finding group. Commonly I play between 6PM and 10PM (GMT+3). Now I'll play since 8PM, and will hope. And also... Damn pledges! It collected too many people in Wayrest.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexium wrote: »
    Group searching tool is absolutely useless, because can't specify the purpose for which I am looking for a group (specific quest or delve). All people wants different quests.
    Quoted because it's true.

I'm in exactly the same position. I'd like to do the story quests and delves, but can't get a group to do that because all the pugs are doing the daily quests and grinding. People from my guild probably would help, but at the time I'm on they're always doing the pledges.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday and today i spent quite a bit of time in Craglorn looking for quest groups (EU). Got in a group yesterday for about 1 hour, and that's been it for 2 days. So, most time in Craglorn for me is farming mats and killing mobs. I did manage to solo an Anomaly, so was quite chuffed at that ^^.
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Alexium wrote: »
    Group searching tool is absolutely useless, because can't specify the purpose for which I am looking for a group (specific quest or delve).
    ZOS said they would be making improvements for the grouping system to go in with the pledges! I'm not sure if this made it into the patch, but I sure hope they didn't because I have not noticed any improvements. I still cannot find a group for anything even if its the daily pledge! How would I even begin to apply the toolto group content for the end-game adventure zone!?
    Craglorn has certainly brought loads of criticism on to an already precarious end game leveling system. I hope they have something completely different worked out for the next adventure zone to make more people do the group content.

• frogprincess_q4
    frogprincess_q4
    ✭✭✭
    My Craglorn experiences have been so far apart and so out of order that I really have no idea what is going on there. Something to do with a serpent? A Thief? A mage...or ten? This is a shame to me, because I enjoy PvE a lot and I have finished all the solo PvE now.

I do have fun with my guildies when we manage to all get online at the same time, but fitting in with the current group means that I can't methodically work my way through the story at my own pace. I have had so much fun with ESO and I'm sad to feel that the game is bordering on being over for me.

By the time I hit this point in Skyrim it was all about modding my game, in an MMO I don't know what comes next for me... just farming stuff and updating my research once a month?