The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bog-iron Ale ........

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ok, a weird one.

I am almost certain I had a recipe for Bog-Iron Ale many months ago. Now I have a Provisioner Writ to make one, and I can't see it as an available recipe and I can't find another recipe, nor the ingredients for it...... Anyone else having this problem? Has Bog-iron Ale been discontinued for the Food Standards Agency?

Failing that, anyone care to sell me the recipe and ingredients on the off-chance I am going mad? I'm @agegarton, or Armangar of the Daggerfall Covenant.

I'm a VR3, btw. But not much of a Provisioner - Woodworking and Blacksmithing is more my thing.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daft question but did you craft it on another character?

Don't think it's been discontinued, but if you are sure it's that character your only choices are 1)Raise a Ticket in game, 2)Post in CS forum, or 3)forget it and seek out the recipe.

PS Provisioning is the easiest skill to level up, once you get a few level 20 and level 25 recipes (and ingredients obv) you can level it to max in a couple of days without even trying (just done it on a new characetr)
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks. Good advice.

Thing is, I can't even see it when I uncheck Have Skill and Have Ingredients..... Might raise a ticket just to satisfy my itch !
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an L5 recipe, and that means if you don't have it, your only going to find it with an L5 ish character. So, if your like an L10 or so in character level, your going to have to buy it, or roll an alt to farm for it.

http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-provisioning-recipe-master-list/

There are scads of recipes in the guild stores, and they sell quite cheaply, so you may have to do some shopping if you don't have it already.

You can also drop the quest, wait 20 hours and try for another recipe request. Although in my experience, the recipes tend to get repeated. Another thing you can do is level your provisioning some after you drop the quest so it is not asking you to make the recipes your character is leveled over. Provisioning levels real fast so it won't take much to do that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds great, thanks. I'm a VR3 but God only knows what my provisioning level is (I'm offline right now) - I really haven't invested anything in this skill until the crafting quests began in update 5..... Appreciate your advice.