Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Genesis Elite Downs Sanctum Ophidia

Gilliamtherogue
Gilliamtherogue
✭✭✭✭✭
After being stuck on Serpent for the past three weeks we've honed our strategies and pulled all the stop on our healing and dpsing, and we finally downed him! This makes us the first Daggerfall Covenant guild to down SO to date. While a bit late to the party in comparison to AD and EP guilds, we're still proud to say we've done it: it was one tough son of a troll.
imgur.com/Cosn0Kh
imgur.com/2OXjOI2
Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the boss easier as usual? From what i heard there is some unwanted help from Zenis failpatching. In case im wrong u gratulate you! I'm pretty sure its tough anyway.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Serpent boss is as hard as ever, Mantikora has had a nerf and some trash have a smaller amount of health - Though we were making it to the Serpent post patch anyway, so either way patch or not it was only an amount of time until we beat it
    #MOREORBS
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest, even if there's "unwanted help" there is also a taunt issue which makes it up .
    The real question is why he had to highlight that they are the first DC guild and create this topic at all haha:)

People who care about SO saw everything on leaderboards. OP is such a show-off :P
    Edited by Artis on November 10, 2014 9:32AM
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    Now is this only a US DC first or a World DC first? Also, many guilds have completed it already and anything after the first for US and EU is just trying to get any attention they can.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Blizaria
    Blizaria
    Soul Shriven
    Now is this only a US DC first or a World DC first? Also, many guilds have completed it already and anything after the first for US and EU is just trying to get any attention they can.

There really is only one classic argument tactic that counters this and I think right now it's justly deserved...

Says you :p

Congrats GE! Serpent is dead life is good. Haters gonna hate!

Raid Leader of The Order of Mundus
    NA Top SO Score
    All trials HM and Speed Run Achievements

Guild Leader of Sabre Trading Company
    Belkarth Trading Guild
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yes, congrats, guys. Good job. Your hard work paid off.
    Edited by Artis on November 14, 2014 10:34AM
  • Butters21
    Butters21
    ✭✭
    Congratulations good to see more people clearing now!
  • Cutholen
    Cutholen
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, well done.
    "He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” - Geoge Orwell, 1984

Tank / RP-DD

[Beyond Infinity
    vAA HM - vHR HM - vMol HM - vHof HM - vAS+2 - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys, content like serpent is a real challenge with the taunt bug.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • rozcinana
    rozcinana
    Congratulations on the clear!
    Edited by rozcinana on November 15, 2014 7:35PM
    Co-leader of Purple
    Astra Solari - VR14 Sorcerer - Boethiah's Scythe
  • RavishedPsyche
    Good job :)
    ~GM of Deviance ---- NA---- Aldmeri Dominion~
    ~v14 Sorc~ Aurora De'Viant (Former Empress) (Boethiah's Scythe)~
    ~v14 DK~ Adrasteia De'Viant (Boethiah's Scythe)~
    ~ V14 Templar~ Ava M De'Viant~
    ~ Work in Progress Nightblade~ Scarlet De'Viant~
    ~All trials cleared. Sanctum Ophidia (Second World), AA (normal and hard), Hel'ra (normal and hard)~
    To learn about Deviance and apply go to: http://deviance.guildlaunch.com/
    To watch our Raids etc: http://twitch.tv/sedissbro