The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to see addons (Resolved)

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi

I've recently switched to PC, and after downloading my favorite few mods and placing them in the folder, they do not show up ingame. Only Azura is in my list of addons (in game). The others don't even show... Hotfixes/workarounds?
Edited by Jitterbug on November 9, 2014 6:25PM
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many aren't 1.5 compatible.
    Try allow outdated addons if you haven't and be prepared for an error list.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It wasn't that, I tested it. I tried uninstalling Minion and doing it all over again, with the new version of Minion doing the addons exclusively. Somehow that worked.
    I think I might have had Minion running while installing ESO and maybe the scan process screwed something up. Either way, problem is now resolved.