The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[How to] look like an Ordinator!

Madoracle
Madoracle
Soul Shriven
Ever since the announcement of dyes and the Justice system, I just knew that I had to make myself look like an Ordinator. I (almost) have the perfect configuration for the Ordinator.

k2sCNd9.jpg\

4ka0H0F.jpg

Now, the whole set is medium army with the Dunmer style. However, the shoulders, gloves, legs[1], and boots are all of the 'Leather' variant, while the legs, chest, and helm are of the 'Full-Leather and up' variant. The Ordinators do not wear belts.

I used three colors for the dyes. The darker brown is 'Hunding Gold', the lighter brown is 'Craftmaster Gold', and the blue is 'Apprentice Blue'.

The achievements for these dyes can be found at eso-fashion.com/dyes-by-color/.

That being said, I have compared the colors extensively next to an Ordinator guard. I have found that the blue is nearly the same exact blue. However, the darker brown color, and the gold are not exactly right. If anyone has any better colors for these feel free to comment.

­†All [], are indicative of edits. They are in numeric order.
Edited by Madoracle on November 10, 2014 3:33AM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aylied Gold might be a slightly better match, but it does look like an ordinator.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done!
    perfect match to the guards! not only of eso but also of morrowind in vivec city!

take a look
    @ exactly 1:29 of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIYQvJTq9g