The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild with helpful members to learn the game together? -NA server

grinspawn
grinspawn
Soul Shriven
I love the Elder Scrolls games and I've played them all but I do not profess to know everything about the game. I'm learning as I go. I would like to do this with others who are interested in the same. If you would like to join a guild of helpful members who will assist you with the more difficult group aspects of the game then consider my guild: Epithelial Slough. I'm starting this as a PVE guild but as I get more comfortable with my build I hope to explore everything that the game has to offer: PVP, Endgame, Group Dungeons, etc. We have members with multiple builds, currently only in both Dragonheart and Aldmeri Dominion. Usually playing evening and late night eastern US time.

Guild Name: "Epithelial Slough"
My Username: @Grinspawn
Edited by grinspawn on November 8, 2014 8:12PM
"Devour to survive. So it is, So it's always been."
  • diabeticDemon18
    diabeticDemon18
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, my name is Michael and this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! I didn't play all of the Elder Scrolls games, but I do know some Lore from all of them. I would like to join this guild, I'm a casual nerd (as in I play whenever I can find time) and really want a group of people to play the game with and learn what all it has to offer. My in game name is @diabeticDemon so PM me there, invite me, whatever you want to do. I just would really like to join this guild! Thanks
  • grinspawn
    grinspawn
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. Will do tonight. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply.
  • wreckingpaul
    What server is this guild on
  • grinspawn
    grinspawn
    Soul Shriven
    North American.
  • djnuzzoub17_ESO
    What alliance do you play?
  • grinspawn
    grinspawn
    Soul Shriven
    We have members who have multiple characters, currently only Dragonheart and Aldmeri though.