The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reset in yesterday's game in Cryodill

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
I was in pvp yesterday and AD had taken a DF scroll placed it in Fara. There was some excellent battles going on, when all of a sudden everyone is thrown out of the game. We come back to a total scroll reset and Fara gone to the blue side. What the heck happened???????????????
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this in NA Thornblade? If so... inb4 "EP crashed the server on purpose to get their Scroll back" :3

But yes, this is a server "rollback", I believe it's called. I think it happens when there's too much AoE spamming going on and it overloads the server. I may be wrong, however.
    Edited by Lord_Draevan on November 3, 2014 1:02PM
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes its was on NA Thornblade yesterday and if it was caused or done on purpose then that would be an exploit and cheat.

I would say then "cheaters never win" so if you need to cheat to win or gain advantage I feel very sorry for you.

• Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crowfl56 wrote: »
    Yes its was on NA Thornblade yesterday and if it was caused or done on purpose then that would be an exploit and cheat.

I would say then "cheaters never win" so if you need to cheat to win or gain advantage I feel very sorry for you.

People in these cases usually say "faction X caused this on purpose", but it was most likely caused by all 3 factions AoE spamming in combat :P
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL then its not abuse, its bad programming, just seems weird that the faction that needed the reset got a reset and a keep too.