The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Dungeon Quests bugged?

Remag_Div
Remag_Div
✭✭✭✭✭
This has happened a few times now and it's pretty annoying. I get the quest and then when I complete the dungeon the quest doesn't complete. For instance I just did Vaults of Madness and my quest ended with killing the final boss. I get the achievement for it but the quest remains the same.

Is there a reason for this and is there something I can do to prevent this from happening in future dungeons or is this simply a known issue that everyone gets?
  • Ra1ne
    Ra1ne
    ✭✭
    Ive seen 2 occurences happen that have caused this
    The first, being when someone starts the quest and you accept the quest via a pop-up, only the person with the killing blow on the boss getting credit - rectified by not accepting the quest from the pop up, and physically speaking to the quest giver inside to accept the quest.

The second being if you 'uncover' the dungeon on your map, rather than having the Undaunted members mark it on for you - rectified by speaking to them in level relevant inn, and then re-doing dungeon.