Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

game world freezing

prinsdaddy595
prinsdaddy595
Soul Shriven
I login, the game runs fine for anywhere i between 5 to 15 mins then all on screen characters freeze npc or other players are stuck in whatever action was being done at the time while not moving. player will become unable to interact with anything. logout or quit doest work the only way to quit is to force quit Along with this if i go anywhere the new areas dont load any npc, monster, anything not landscape just wont load leaving me paying for $90 worth of cross country track simulations,It kicks in everytime i play eso without fail, I have had this game almost a week and have never been able to play more than 15 mins, if fighting when this kicks in the enemies will just be frozen in place invincible while an invisible monster beats the crap out of me making me respawn. chat bar also frozen. This all occurs in an instant with no warning besides a (sometimes)slightly noticable pause or delay. is there any hope in sight for me? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @prinsdaddy595,

We went ahead and opened a customer support ticket for you for this issue. Our customer support all-stars will be able to gather and analyze the information necessary to determining the issue with the frequent freezes and get you on track to longer play sessions in Tamriel. They will be with you via email shortly. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • prinsdaddy595
    prinsdaddy595
    Soul Shriven
    I appreciate ya my man. I will post solution once found for others with this issue.
  • prinsdaddy595
    prinsdaddy595
    Soul Shriven
    If you have this issue lowering graphic card drivers to nvidia 340.52 worked and solved all issues i was even able to jack up graphics and view distance with an fps bonus
  • prinsdaddy595
    prinsdaddy595
    Soul Shriven
    all credit to eso suport team
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, glad to hear that they were able to help you sort it all out!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post