Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn daily quests need better rewards

burkemi5_ESO
I really enjoy doing the daily quests in Craglorn-- Critical Mass, Supreme Power, The Seeker's Archive, etc. However, the rewards for these quests are not nearly good enough for the amount of time one has to invest into them.

Why would someone attempt to assemble a group, do the quest, turn it in, and in total, spend anywhere from 30-60 minutes, when they can get the same amount of EXP from grinding bosses?

I think the VR exp/ EXP reward from these quests should be greatly increased. I'm talking like 3x-4x the amount of EXP they give now. Same goes for the rewards-- questing rewards give you like 300g and a crappy vr11. This should be greatly increased. 1K gold + at a minimum 2 blue items with a HIGH chance for a purple.

TLDR Craglorn daily group quests are awesome but aren't NEARLY rewarding enough. Increase the rewards to better reflect what you can get via grinding.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the dungeon scaling coming in and daily rewards there, there was talk of the daily quests in Craglorn and Cyrodiil getting removed (changed to one time only quests). They where going to made one time only but if anyone in the group had the quest, the rest of the group could join them, but the other members would not have a quest to complete (and no bonus reward) The only reward would be the normal loot (which is better then the quest reward anyway)

They are fun quests, but not many ever do them more then once unless they are helping a mate get the achievement.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    With the dungeon scaling coming in and daily rewards there, there was talk of the daily quests in Craglorn and Cyrodiil getting removed (changed to one time only quests).

This would be stupid, more choices for dailies the better.
    PC EU
  • burkemi5_ESO
    Unfortunately, they're going in the opposite direction that what I proposed here. The EXP on the quests from the OP is being removed.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that being said?
    PC EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, they're going in the opposite direction that what I proposed here. The EXP on the quests from the OP is being removed.
    I think you misinterpreted the patch note. The quest should still provide XP repeatedly, but the POI Objective will only give XP once.

For example (numbers are random):
    Completing Supreme Power (Elinhir) the first time:
    4990 XP for Quest Complete
    3672 XP for Elinhir Objective Complete

Next time (and all subsequent times):
    4990 XP for Quest Complete

At least, that's what I hope they meant. Even less people will do them repeatedly if the repeat XP is removed completely.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • burkemi5_ESO
    @Enodoc, I really hope that's all it is. But the way I interpreted it was that there would no longer be an exp reward from it :(
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. Daily quests need much better rewards. I would like the coffers to have a decent chance of dropping yellow crafting materials
This discussion has been closed.