The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closest Arena 10 Veteran Wipe So Far?

Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO
Spoiler alert - the following video contains the final fight from Dragonstar Arena on Veteran mode. If you do not wish to have the fight spoiled, or the experience of learning the tactics - please do not watch :)

If you are still reading - This was our groups closest attempt in this run, we managed to get the boss HP to 434... that's like one more auto attack/execute/slap. Needless to say I was panicky and my magicka management went to Oblivion.

however, the experience was still fun, and I thought I would share the experience with everyone!

Thanks to @Hanaxzo for the RNG prayer at the beginning :trollface:

Closest Wipe Video - Click Me
"A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan
  • Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO
    PS - we got the boss down on our next run through Arena Veteran!

o/
    "A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan