The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Australian Based EP Guild

MikeHuntswarm
MikeHuntswarm
Soul Shriven
Hello im looking to join an active guild with a good number of members in the australian time zone.

my toon is a V14 imperial DK.

im looking for a guild that is cooperative and can help guide me in the right direction within my ESO life.

Im generally looking to join a guild that is freindly and will be able to help me along the way.
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh hi @MikeHuntswarm‌

@CaptnCreamsicle‌ is right ^_^ we are a great group. :relaxed: Check us out and if you think we'd be a good fit for each other, you're very welcome to apply. ^_^

And thanks to the lovely fold at Sang Sang for the bump!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • MikeHuntswarm
    MikeHuntswarm
    Soul Shriven
    @Icy ive tried to message you here but i keep getting an permission error so anyway

just repling to the message you left on my forum post. would like to have a chat sometime hit me in game
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MikeHuntswarm‌ I've no idea why it wouldn't let you message me here. I'll be in game tonight from about 7:30 ADST time so whisper (or mail me in game) then. You can reach me as IcyIC ^_^.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________