The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Could you give frogs a chance to drop fishin' worms?

KenjiJU
KenjiJU
✭✭✭
Would make things a 'tad' easier. :#

Really though, if anyone has any good ideas where an Ebonheart player could find some fishing worms in VR/50 zones, I'd appreciate em.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flowers and cloth nodes have a chance to drop worms, more than 1 at a time.
    Zombies and especially the ones with more health than usual also drop them in large amounts.

Happy hunting.
    Wololo.
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have any specific locations? The last two days I've been picking many alch flowers, but all I've found are the food version of worms.

Edit: Well I found a decent spot, in Alik'r's Sentinel on the beach. A group of 5-6 drops 0-3 at a time. Seems slow pickings, but they respawn fast enough to keep me busy I spose.

Thanks for the help.
    Edited by KenjiJU on October 18, 2014 12:07PM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like your idea of worm drops with frogs, maybe other critters too. I'd be really surprised if that happened.

You found a good farming area, I doubt you will do better elsewhere. Other options for worms are: farming zombies at Vile Lab in Cold Harbour (iffy at best); start a new alt and farm the room where you get weapons for 100-300 worms/hr but kinda PITA; buy worms from guild vendor kiosks, just look for bargains. I did a combination of all of these on my way to Master Angler. Buying works best when you can find worm stacks for 1000g or less. Nice thing is you can leave the worms in your mail until you need them.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have access to the Aldmeri zones? Maybe the plagued people in Phaer in Auridon drops it.
    PC EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenjiJU wrote: »
    Really though, if anyone has any good ideas where an Ebonheart player could find some fishing worms in VR/50 zones, I'd appreciate em.

Vile Lab in Coldharbor, you can get a 100 Worms and Crawlers, if not more, there in about an hour.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I would rather have frogs drop frogs legs, Mud Crabs to drop Crab Meat and so on... worms are frog food, as are other bugs, so I guess bugs could be found in frogs... but all frogs have legs...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...