Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Stam-Cannon: Templar PvP Build & Gameplay

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
I Present to you, The Stam-Cannon! This is a stamina based burst Templar PvP build that I hope you all love and enjoy watching! Join me to shed that stick and dress to don blade and rawhide!

http://youtu.be/sVnxdMeLwqA
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the video when you say "Like or Subscribe for more"

Don't go easy on us, demand that we both "Like AND subscribe for more" because your build/vids are awesome.

Keep up the great work Jack!
    Edited by Sypher on October 15, 2014 4:19AM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Brangwen
    Brangwen
    ✭✭
    Nice video, and interesting build. If I didn't love healing so much I would definitely try that :) maybe I'll have to roll another templar...
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the end of the video when you say "Like or Subscribe for more"

Don't go easy on us, demand that we both "Like AND subscribe for more" because your build/vids are awesome.

Keep up the great work Jack!

aww <3
    Ebonheart Templar

• Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use a similari build: stamina based templar 5 med 2 light, torug pact 4 pcs + 5 pcs hounding rage + warlock jewellery
    I use it bow + dual wield wepon damage and spell damage both capped at 210 and 131 stamina capped at 2500, 1450 magika and 2450 health really good damage and with the templar skills i can survive very long.
    This is not an endgame pve build only pvp; templar are not just healers but in pve is difficult to find a group with this build
    Signature

• Daenerys
    Daenerys
    ✭✭✭✭
    looks like fun, going to have to check it out. what is the name of that track? :D
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daenerys wrote: »
    looks like fun, going to have to check it out. what is the name of that track? :D

Vexare - The Clockmaker
    Ebonheart Templar

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build, will have to test something similar, thanks for the ideas
    What addons are you running there? they are great.
    Edited by Vilestride on October 15, 2014 10:56AM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video!

You could slot in Momentum after the 1.5 patch for some extra dmg+heals, that should be good :smile:
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Nice video!

You could slot in Momentum after the 1.5 patch for some extra dmg+heals, that should be good :smile:

I'm actually really looking forward to it come 1.5, then I wont have to use a resto staff if i want to keep good HOTs :smiley:
    Ebonheart Templar

• JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giahh wrote: »
    Nice build, will have to test something similar, thanks for the ideas
    What addons are you running there? they are great.

I'm using a custom setup on Combat Cloud, and Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker.
    Ebonheart Templar

• Bullgar
    Bullgar
    ✭✭
    That was a really good video and a great different kind of Templar build. Kudos!

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your char screen to show your attributes, stats, soft caps, etc?
    Bullgar, Orc Templar - DC
    Boglar, Imperial Templar - DC
    Paja Blackmane, Khajit NB - DC
    Bullgara, High Elf DK - DC
    Bull-gar, High Elf Warden - DC
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bullgar wrote: »
    That was a really good video and a great different kind of Templar build. Kudos!

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your char screen to show your attributes, stats, soft caps, etc?

Pause @ 0:52 :smile:
    Ebonheart Templar

• Bullgar
    Bullgar
    ✭✭
    I'm dumb. :P Thanks. I like it, it's really interesting.
    Bullgar, Orc Templar - DC
    Boglar, Imperial Templar - DC
    Paja Blackmane, Khajit NB - DC
    Bullgara, High Elf DK - DC
    Bull-gar, High Elf Warden - DC