The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Hunting Blades - AD/NA Oceanic Guild (PVE/PVP)

marieke_v
marieke_v
Hunting Blades is a steadily growing Oceanic Guild with a majority of Australian based members. Although our main active times are Oceanic, we do also have members from all across the world in different time zones including Canada, America and Alaska. We have over 140 members and have a close knit community of people with a great sense of humor who love to help each other out. If you are looking for a friendly guild with mature and respectful members who have an appreciation for real life obligations, this may be the guild for you. You can read all about us on huntingblades.net

I have played ESO since the early BETA days and have come to fall in love with the game. To the extend where I decided to build my own guild (first time ever!) and create an ESO community of friends, family and even colleagues. Many people who have joined the guild and I haven't met before, I can now call friends.

Although this guild is an Aldmeri Dominion Guild, I value that everyone has their own play style and that this game is full of new and exciting things to explore and do every day. We would like to establish a guild where people's main characters are AD for grouping purposes, PVP and trials, but do not mandate this. Hunting Blades is a guild where you can be what you want to be and do what you want to do. We run weekly PVP and PVE events including:
  • Friday night PVP night (anything from Dolmens, Quests and Dungeons to actual PVP)
  • Tuesday Craglorn quest night
  • Weekend dungeons events
  • Achievement runs (including public dungeons, fishing, Dolmens, World bosses)
  • And much more!

With a lot of MMO experience playing WoW, Aion, LOTRO, GW2, SWTOR and more, we have experienced Raid leaders in our guild who are looking to establish a group of more serious/hardcore raiders to do Trials once we have enough high levels. They are currently in charge of leading Veteran Dungeons. We have many high level crafters with maxed out crafting traits in different armor and weapon types.

We want to build a great, positive ESO community with people who have fun, treat each other with respect. We cater for Crafters, Social Members, PVEers and PVPers. This is a one size fits all guild! Contact @Starscythe, @bigcheez77, @shuttleworth51‌ or @Bergarth for an invite!
Edited by marieke_v on November 7, 2014 10:13AM
  • Varrukk
    Varrukk
    ✭✭
    Older Gamer here and this guild looks exactly what I am looking for. I'll try and see you in game for an invite :)
    Acolytes Gaming Community
    Daggerfall Covenant ~~~ Visit our Website Today
  • marieke_v
    marieke_v
    Sounds great! :) I'll be online tonight to send you an invite. Look forward to meeting you in game.
  • Varrukk
    Varrukk
    ✭✭
    Sounds great will see you then. Played in the beta but this is my first trip in since launch.
    Edited by Varrukk on September 30, 2014 1:52AM
    Acolytes Gaming Community
    Daggerfall Covenant ~~~ Visit our Website Today
  • MikeHuntswarm
    MikeHuntswarm
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested to have a chat and find out some more
  • marieke_v
    marieke_v
    Hi Mike :)

I'll be online tomorrow. Just send me a friend invite or a mail and we can have a chat then. Look forward to catching up.

Marieke
  • Endavar
    Endavar
    Soul Shriven
    I live in NZ and this looks like a great guild. Inv please?
  • marieke_v
    marieke_v
    Hi Endaver, you can contact @Starscythe, @Bigcheez or @Bergarth in game for an invite :)
  • marieke_v
    marieke_v
    Please note the Hunting Blades guild has been disbanded and we have merged with our alliance Aussie/NZ guild Blades of Vengeance (300+ members). For an invite, please contact @RansynBloodway .