Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

imperial racial tough

disiplinmana
with 3 points in it it gives %12 health but i wanna know how much health does it give.does it stack with gear or it just gives %12 of base health without gear and enchants? and anybody with imperial character can you tell me how much health it gives?
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This passive dont give % health return with melee. Passive (Red Diamond, yes?) have 10% chanse to restore X health. X increases from your health pool - more health you have, more you can restore. And I dont think it stacks with other skills or passives from heavy armor.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • disiplinmana
    no i mean the passive tough which incrases your health by %12 points permanently...i think the problem was my english.....
    Edited by disiplinmana on August 30, 2014 6:11PM
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should be 12% of base health (pre-enchants & gear), the enchants are attached to your armour, so it can't increase them.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • disiplinmana
    thanks for the answer.
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's a necro, but IMO wrong info shouldn't remain on the first page, even if it's a subforum like this.

Racial stat boni are multiplicative, and they do increase your total by 10% with eveything taken into account, even food boni.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's a necro, but IMO wrong info shouldn't remain on the first page, even if it's a subforum like this.

Racial stat boni are multiplicative, and they do increase your total by 10% with eveything taken into account, even food boni.

Double necro, you sure with that?

I have 3200 health right now on my altmer templar. So, if I reroll an imperial with same stats and gear/enchants, will I have 3520 health?

Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • guybrushtb16_ESO
    guybrushtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    faernaa wrote: »

Double necro, you sure with that?

I have 3200 health right now on my altmer templar. So, if I reroll an imperial with same stats and gear/enchants, will I have 3520 health?

Softcaps still apply of course. It does increase the additional stats you get from items, enchants and set boni is what I meant.

In practice, if you go to the health softcap in both cases and put the remaining points in stamina, the difference is that the imperial will have 22% more stamina.
    Edited by guybrushtb16_ESO on December 28, 2014 11:50AM