Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Nirncrux mines a srouce for Nirncrux?

NukaCola
NukaCola
✭✭✭
While i was farming nodes for Nirncrux around upper Craglorn, i started to wonder about the mines.

For those who do not know, these mines are like the magical anomalys in lower Craglorn. Mobs come out and there's a boss in the end, then a chest appears.

The question is: Has anyone farmed these chests? Could there be Nirncrux stones or items in them?

• Homm
    Homm
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt it, Zenimax will do everything to be a pain in the butt with the drops.
  • killedbyping
    killedbyping
    ✭✭✭✭
    NukaCola wrote: »
    While i was farming nodes for Nirncrux around upper Craglorn, i started to wonder about the mines.

For those who do not know, these mines are like the magical anomalys in lower Craglorn. Mobs come out and there's a boss in the end, then a chest appears.

The question is: Has anyone farmed these chests? Could there be Nirncrux stones or items in them?

Farmed it alot.
    Full 12 man group. Farmed for over an hour all of the mines on the map over and over again.

Literaly 0 drop of nirnhorned items or nirncrux stones to any group members.

So, those mines are there just for the lulz or xp grind (we all was VR14 alrdy, so i dont know if they actualy give any xp).
  • Spawn
    Spawn
    ✭✭✭
    So from what I understand the chests just have a really drop rate, basically it's a bad idea to do them they are a waste, also the is terrible fast mobs don't even give any.
    Hexspawn
    Officer of Alacrity
    Palatine Grade 2 [PvP Rank 36] - Former Emperor
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭
    You get a 15 min armor buff from them... But that is it.