Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

If they can't even deliver a pet on time, how will they keep up with their own (future) gear grind?

emeraldbay
emeraldbay
✭✭✭✭✭
As Zenimax has stated previously, with the Champion System will come Champion Points, and the transition into a monthly(?) gear grind, which would mean they have to program new gear sets every month, in order to keep up. They had an entire month to deliver this Ice Wraith which, need I remind, already has a model and animations, and they've fallen flat. What are we to expect when the Champion System takes effect? New gear just every whenever?

...Okay, rant over. Seriously, though, I'm unable to think of a good excuse as to why this pet hasn't reached my mailbox.
  • Artorious
    Artorious
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe by laying off some more employees.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not trying to be negative at all...but.
    I don't get peoples infatuation with vanity pets. I will be deleting mine on arrival, but hey that's just me. To each his own.

I'd rather have zos release stuff hen it's done "right" rather than when they promised it.
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be a midnight suprise. Or possibly part of Update 5.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did they say that each month is a new gear set? I dont remember seeing anywhere that every month is a new "season" of gear?
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
  • emeraldbay
    emeraldbay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    c0rp wrote: »
    Where did they say that each month is a new gear set? I dont remember seeing anywhere that every month is a new "season" of gear?
    It may not be each month, but they did mention that there would be new gear added incrementally. I wasn't sure if it was every month or not, hence the little (?) by my first mention of it, and if anyone would be willing to find the source for the information, that would be helpful.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are incompetent and slow , so sure they wont manage to deliver anything on an actually reasonable time frame , but eventually it will get done.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, all. There is a larger active thread about the loyalty pet and future updates in general here which we welcome you to post in. We would like to remind folks that, while you may be frustrated, we do require that all discussions remain civil and constructive. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.