The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

high iron ore

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
where are the best places to find high iron ore?, also I had surgery on my ankle should I just nerd it out on eso for the next 3 months since I cant walk
  • sgtsgt
    sgtsgt
    I've found a ton of high iron ore in Deeshan
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of the zones that start around level 16 ...

EP - Deshaan
    AD - Grahtwood
    DC - Stormhaven

:)
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    well the only place i can find the stuff, seems to be around cliffs and rocks
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ozm8ey wrote: »

Yes, you get metal ores near rocks and cliffs, it would be extremely weird if you got metal ores sticking out of the grass.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ozm8ey wrote: »

And, that is where the game guides tell you to look for it, as ore is a rock after all.

It helps to have the Passive that shows the glowing tendrils on Ore Deposits. Also, there is an addon that can show you where the Ore Nodes are (I think you have to discover them first.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info57-HarvestMapEsoheadMarkers.html

Of course, once I started farming public dungeons and deconstructing in earnest, I stopped farming for Ore.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"