The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

changing my user ID.

DragonWitch
DragonWitch
✭✭
What kind of subcategory would I send the ticket as, to change my user ID, if I even need to submit a ticket for that in the first place?
And you're Kruppe. You must be - who else in this city tries to eat with his nose when his mouth is filled?
-Torvlad Nom

"Now, now. Quarters are cramped and nerves are frayed and Ublala's cramped brain is fraying our nerves without quarter..."
-Tehol

Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people get this done I think by sending a PM to one of the forum staff, any of the 'green' posters should be able to help you.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Select "Account/Billing" and then the subcategory "something else" and say "I want to change my user ID."

Remember that there are two-- the "account id" which you use to login to the game, and the "forum id" which you use to log into the forums. Be specific about which one you want to change.
    Edited by Srugzal on September 22, 2014 1:22PM
  • DragonWitch
    DragonWitch
    ✭✭
    Alright, thanks.
    And you're Kruppe. You must be - who else in this city tries to eat with his nose when his mouth is filled?
    -Torvlad Nom

"Now, now. Quarters are cramped and nerves are frayed and Ublala's cramped brain is fraying our nerves without quarter..."
    -Tehol

Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.