Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    Dungeon mentoring runs being posted in events calender at least twice a day. Very good feedback from the members who have attended, with special mention to the pressure free, controlled environment they can learn the mechanics of the dungeon in.
    If this seems like something you would be interested in head to alitheso.com for more info.
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    Yup indeed, and as a mentor myself, i can say i have been having a lot of fun aswell!
    It is really nice to be able to help out my guildys and just have some fun while doing so :)
  • plushdubbinrwb17_ESO
    Look out for brand new guild events soon! The Officer team is hard at work in their dark damp cave creating new and exciting guild events!
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    Come one, come all, we still have guild spots available but they are going fast. We are a drama free friendly bunch and all playstyles are welcomed. If you like pve, pvp or just roaming around sniffing the flowers then we are the guild for you.
    Check us out at alitheso.com to see what all the fuss is about.
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    YAY !
    Dyes are going to come to ESO. I for one am looking forward to this alot. How awesome will it be when i can finally run around in purple? :D ihihi
  • Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sure you'll look awesome no matter what color you choose Nim :P
    And if anybody is still looking for a great, fun, pve guild to join, just check out alitheso.com
  • Nalroz
    Nalroz
    1. Alith academy launched successfully and many learning runs in a relaxed environment already undertaken.
    2. Website revamp underway to modernise the look and feel and improve usability and enhanced features and modules.
    3. Raid leaders advertised and we hope to be launching regular PvE and PvP raids in the coming weeks
    4. Recruitment team active ingame so look out for our zonal advertisements
    5. Active membership of over 350+
    6. 2nd guild for members to join to share all things crafting
    7. Regular social events
    8. No pressure and friendly

If you're looking for a guild and want to find a large community of social and mature members, drop by www.alitheso.com and check us out. We'd love to hear from you.
    Edited by Nalroz on July 28, 2014 2:35PM
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    And not to forget the awesome fun guildchats we have !
    There is a tad of crazyness in every member :D
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    Ooohh Elder Scrolls Online is sush a beautiful game!
    Made even better when playing it with a fun guild.

Come and check out www.alitheso.com if you are looking for awesome guild :)
  • trickyyy
    trickyyy
    Soul Shriven
    alitheso.com
    Nothing more, just click the link, you wont be disappointed with what's on offer there :)
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    We now also have our very own youtube channel ! woohoo ! :D
  • staggy_1988
    staggy_1988
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i am interested in joining your guild, please see this thread to learn more about me, http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/125197/looking-for-a-guild-ebonheart-pact-eu-server

I look forwards to hearing back from you
  • staggy_1988
    staggy_1988
    Soul Shriven
    I've registered on your website :)
  • Alyssena
    Alyssena
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome guild chat, ventrillo server, Alith academy, YouTube channel and now a guild tabard :smiley:
    Sign up today if you're looking for a mature, no pressure, no drama guild :smiley:
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    And always one event or another to lok forward to / take part in !
    I'm loving al IT h ! :smiley:
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    AlithESO.com !

The place to signup for this awesome guild.

Many fun, sush friendly, very ALITH !:P
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Still friendly, stll casual, still very cool and always looking for fellow like-minded adventurers! Calendar is filled to the brim with trial raids, Cyrodiil PvE raids, and members are always grouping up for both normal and veteran dungeons. Also - website revamped and looking sharp! Check it out for yourself on alitheso.com.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    And not to forget the fun guildchats we have in between ! :D
    I myself went with a group of guildys to pvp yesterday. That was so much fun!! And we are at this moment looking for more great people to join us.
    So head over to alithESO.com !
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone!

Alith is still going strong, and our guild raiding activity is the healthiest it's ever been with guild raids happening daily! Plenty of room for new blood, so head over to AlithESO.com if you'd like to join the family :smile:

Regards
    Bel
    bel-small2.png
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    Indeed! Always something fun to do, and good people to hang out with :D
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone – Alith here – Still kicking strong and having loads of fun!
    As always, we’re still actively recruiting for new members – please feel free to apply to join us!

We recently held a guild event “Alith Fishing Tournament” which was great fun! Here are a few pics from the event :D

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/65/shot4.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/65/shot5.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/1609/photo4.jpg

http://alitheso.com/media/kunena/attachments/1108/Screenshot_20140914_192423.jpg
    bel-small2.png
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking to try out those Veteran Dungeons you've had your eyes on? Well, look no further! Our Alith Academy is designed to help our Veteren Rank members step into the harder dungeons without the fear of messing up, or feeling reluctant for not knowing the tactics. Head over to our guild site and check us out.
    Edited by Padhraigh on October 7, 2014 11:36AM
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone!
    Alith is still alive and kicking strong - if you're looking for a home, and like what you've read in our description here - don't be shy to head over to our site at AlithESO.COM to read more about us, or apply to join our family :)
    bel-small2.png
  • renton1x1x1
    renton1x1x1
    ✭✭✭
    love this guild :)

active friendly awesome
    Renton Sc Breton Sorcerer VR14
    Renton Tp Argonian Templar VR14
    Renton Dk Imperial DragonKnight VR14
    Renton Nb Khajiit Nightblade VR10 Vampire

www.alitheso.com Casual Social EU PvX Guild

Ebonheart Pact EU PVP Decimation Elite Azura's Star
    The Traveling Merchant
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/190077/the-traveling-merchant-eu-craglorn-trading-guild

So let me get this straight: You want to ride on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and beg with him for your freedom. And you're telling me that you're completely sane? - Rimmer - Red Dwarf V - Quarantine
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    A very good day everyone ! :)
    For all of you who want to enjoy ESO with a great guild , lots of fun people and many groups going on,
    come check out AlithESO.com !
  • Arissgr
    Arissgr
    come take a look at our site www.AlithEso.com and find out about us
  • KiloJules
    KiloJules
    I joined this guild 4 months ago and I must say, it was the best thing I ever did in ESO! It continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining Alith if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website www.AlithESO.com and find out more.

We look forward to meeting you :-)
  • daikiarab16_ESO
    We do indeed !
    please come check us out at AlithESO.com ! :)
  • crinu3157
    crinu3157
    wtb faction tranfers.. would love to join u guys but i guess u mainly to pact events.. im on AD side :(... anyway good luck.
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Crinu! As we are an Ebonheart based guild most of our members have their mains in the EP faction and guild events are based in EP. There are a couple of alts in both DC and AD and we do not limit our membership to only EP players. It is preferrable, however, to have a character in the EP. Feel free to apply should you change your mind, we're worth it :)
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This discussion has been closed.