The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

lf an addon to copy addon settings from one char to another

Tankqull
Tankqull
✭✭✭✭✭
headline says all...

thx to the craptastic ui ever i´m forced to use tons of addons to make this garbage work. setting them up on each char simply annoys so if someone has seen a functional one please tell me :dizzy_face:
Edited by Tankqull on September 16, 2014 10:19AM
spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can copy addon settings to other chars by editing the add-on settings file directly. I've done this few times after updates.

You'll quickly get hang of how the settings are constructed and it will be simple task to copy settings of one to all the chars.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with 6 chars and 20+ addons thats a bit tedious :cold_sweat:
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info310-JoviexsAddonSettingsTransfer.html
    (never used it, I'd surely backup settings before doing anything)

For keybinds only there's http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info215-Binder.html
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    with 6 chars and 20+ addons thats a bit tedious :cold_sweat:

Well less than fixing 20 addon settings in game for 6 chars. So instead of changing setting of 120 addons in game (20*6) you just need to edit 20 files.

However someone suggested addon that will fix however hard to say how up to date and working it is.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wykkyd's addons also all have setting transfer & mimic'ing built in. Check the Advanced Setting Controls section of each. Read the download page of any of my addons for more information.