The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

the 3rd trail on PTS

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
k, just to let you guys know that if you have the least trouble with either AA or Hel Ra hardmode versions.

u will never make it in there, im gussing there will be like 100 people in the world only that would complete it, in its current state.

the fights are extremely hard, and I predict rage quitters and rage threads when it comes, hence this little heads up, dont expect this trail to be anything like you have already seen and done.

one more think pugz will never get pass 1st boss.

other than that, good luck ;)
  • shadowz081
    shadowz081
    ✭✭✭
    Good >:)
    Edited by shadowz081 on September 15, 2014 6:42AM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heheh dont get me wrong I like the trail alot and the challenge, just ashame in my opinion making something this difficult, will result in those that wants to take part in the place will give up extremely fast.

Im on one of the best trail teams in Europe, so for me surrounding with these great people, we practice many hours to make it.

Knowing that, and the first boss with 1.9mil hp and nothing like any of the other first bosses, farming of gear wont even be possible, sure it has its pros but also cons.

Which in the end, makes me worry about the casual players that wants to give it a go, they wont stand a change, and again, pugz especially without ts/vent wont get pass first boss, its that hard :)
  • shadowz081
    shadowz081
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is, it is nearly impossible to find a trial team of pugs using search. And those that use zone usually have voice comms (though i just listen cause my mic is broken).

I do not run with the best, I would like to run with the best but I doubt I can, so I run with average people.

And personally I find that if everyone knows what they are doing, current trials are usually not that hard (pretty easy actually).

I am also a casual player at of this moment in time as uni sucks up a lot of my time so I can't be on more than 2-3 hours a day, sometime not at all if I have a 3 different reports due all on the same day next week. I mean I already missed 2-3 of my guild weekly pvp events because of uni.

But despite that, I do not consider myself a horribad player either. If i don't get it the first time, I'll try again and again and again till I do simple. And if it is impossibly hard...That just kinda motivates me.

Also what is the first boss like? Mainly is it a dps race challenging or avoiding mechanics type challenging?
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    avoiding mechanics for sure, the group setup has a serious role in the trail as well, and thats where it gets tricky, the negate of the sorceress needs to be able to be filled at the right time, and they are being used lots in the fight, making it hard to charge it at the right time.

the fight is also heavy on the stamina use, since lots of roll dorging and blocking is needed, and if you run out you die, and they come right after each other, so if you dont have enough stamina to use, you die.

u can say its a dps race as well, since the longer the fight goes on, the easier it is to die, since more mistakes will happen during the fight.