The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug] Stuck in Charge Animation

philip.ploegerb16_ESO
Sometimes, when I use the "Invasion"-skill from the 1h + shield skill-line, I get stuck in the charge animation, and cannot use any skills at all anymore for about 10-20s. This is very annoying, especially in PvP, so plz fix.
Noricum

Thx to Giny, Sarana, Thaili, Derra, Cherahim, Gloy, Raweelz and Drimacus, you make the game worth playing even with AoE-caps, no usefull progression past Assault / Support Rank 10, and with PvP being not even close to balanced.

Chars: Sera - VR12 Templar (Heal / DPS) ||| Seraliah - VR12 Dragonknight (DPS / Tank)
  • AshySamurai
    AshySamurai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Have the same issue with critical charge (2H skill liine) and morphes. Reported as bug, but the last few patches dont fix it. Maybe ZOS notice that topic and fix this. Sometime I just press block and exit this animation. But sometimes I enter battle and get stuck in this animation and need to kite enemies for few minutes.
    Make sweetrolls, not nerfs!
  • Resueht
    Resueht
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to put my name on list of those affected. Sometimes though I will circle around the enemy and do lots of damage with critical rush since I have "traveled" a long distance. :)
    If she doesn't know the pain of cliffracers, she's too young for you.
  • Najarati
    Najarati
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, I've been affected by this on both Shielded Assault and Stampede many times.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, when I use the "Invasion"-skill from the 1h + shield skill-line, I get stuck in the charge animation, and cannot use any skills at all anymore for about 10-20s. This is very annoying, especially in PvP, so plz fix.

It affects the Templar Charge ability also. Some times you can attack as normal but the spear remains for quite some time.

Also the shield charge ability has a second bug. It stuns before the hit, so it cannot be blocked, but can be cancelled and be followed by an attack, while the target is stunned.

• Tiax
    Tiax
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
    (Stampede)
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    I find that the bug for critical charge (2hand) tends to happen when there is something blocking the path to the target. Could be a rock, or just a pathing issue with the terrain. If I can get it to stop with a normal swing, I can just move a bit in a different direction to get it to work properly.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice to see that this same issue is still happening 5 months after the OP. Shield Charge animation is getting stuck and I have to /reloadui usually twice to reset it.

I play a tank. Needless to say that this is a major issue when I have to do this after charging in to a boss fight.

So I did a forum search on this topic before I posted and behold a thread from AUGUST about the same issue. Sad.
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭
    same issue but with the werewolf charge,pounce is the name?