Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Servant's Disguise Bug

AldousGodot
AldousGodot
Soul Shriven
Did an early mission on Stros M'Kai where you don a servant's disguise to poison someone and steal the ship manifest.

After the quest, I can't take the disguise off, it's not in my inventory, and while I appear to be equipping other clothes, they don't show on my character, just the equipment slot.
Edited by AldousGodot on March 31, 2014 6:53PM
  • gstewart0413b14_ESO
    Did you check the Disguise slot on the equipment panel? Disguises don't replace you armor, they have their own slot.
  • HoneyVenom
    HoneyVenom
    Soul Shriven
    Did an early mission on Stros M'Kai where you don a servant's disguise to poison someone and steal the ship manifest.

After the quest, I can't take the disguise off, it's not in my inventory, and while I appear to be equipping other clothes, they don't show on my character, just the equipment slot.

I have the same problem. Any clue?
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HoneyVenom,

Do you still see the servant's disguise in your disguise inventory slot? On the left-hand side under the Apparel slots for weapons and armor is a set of four Accessories slots. The far-left slot is for costumes and disguises. If that slot is full, please rightclick to unequip the disguise in that slot, and your character will remove whatever disguise he or she is wearing.

Please let us know if this doesn't resolve the issue!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post