Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Weaponeffects not working at all. Arcane fighter especially!

Mumyo
Mumyo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, i just want to post it here aswell.
Proccs are not working as intended. There is no burning or chilling or whatever working. Especially desease damage is very important for melees or stamina builds.
There is no healreduction at all and the passive "Arcane Fighter" from the 2handed tree is completely not working.

There is also no fix on the pts yet and it it not listed anywhere! Even though its buggy for more than 3 weeks now!

A mess that elemental functions are still not working. I have that feeling that many of the eso core programmers are not working for this game anymore... pls get em back because it seems like u dont know ur own programming.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If so, please put this toward the top of the list because it as a big part of our dps, and especially with disease, it is a big part of our pvp build. It's also a large part of the skill crushing shock.
    Edited by Armitas on August 29, 2014 6:57PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's for several weeks that buggy and there is no fix in sight. It's not even mentioned anywhere from the officials.
    I tell you what... they moved the headprogrammers from this game to another game in the making. Money is made. *** are given.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me it seemed to come and go. When it wasn't working my spell crit was also not working. My spell crit seemed to be whatever it wanted to be at any given time. I will have to check it more to see if they are simultaneous for every instance. Those of you who are experiencing this please take note of your crit as well.
    Edited by Armitas on August 30, 2014 12:15PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls keep in mind that it doesn't work at all for meleeweapons... from what i heard it works for staves only and that just sometimes but not for sure.
    Meleeweapons have a 0% chance on those proccs atm.
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about at all, I've seen mine proc a few times here and there. But nonetheless you're absolutely right; there is indeed a massive problem involving weapon enchantments and melee weapons.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The matter is mostly that the simple effect(the enchant) proccs but not the enchants" additional procc" which means for desease damage especially that it reduces the heal of the enemy.... desease damage itself proccs but not the proccs function itself(reduced heal)
  • R0M2K
    R0M2K
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can devs look into this?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THanks for the info. Hope it will work.
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    THanks for the info. Hope it will work.

Me too, but look what else I see...

"Fixed an issue where Mundus Stone effects weren’t providing any bonuses"

I actually don't even cringe any more when I see this, I find it hilarious. I wonder if across all MMOs this particular bug has set a record for showing up in as many patch notes as it has thus far (and still counting!) :smiley:
    Edited by Zheg on September 5, 2014 4:27AM
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah thats actually the joke i tell when i meet someone in a pub xD
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The warrior stone is like the Hotel California of mundus stones.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK