The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial gear never return old style

akcicek
akcicek
Hello all,
I would like to know something that I never understand even I read game guide many times.
If you have any answer are very well come;

First I know, Imperial gear and weapon never return back original style...But,

The questions are ;
1. If I never change to imperial style some armor/s or weapon/s why they are not appear like original style!!?? ( For example chest, feet--> imperial appear but, head, shoulder and other I never change to imperial)
2. Dye system not working at imperial armor? Why. When I go to dye station and painted some colours, preview is ok, I can see original gear and painted. After saving and returning to the game, there was no paint and everything looking like imperial gear????

Thanks for your comment and guidance.

Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little confused by the first question. Each piece must be converted to Imperial style or it won't appear as Imperial. Some things cannot be changed or converted to imperial though. If you are asking if you can somehow change the gear to imperial and then back, you cannot.
    The second question seems like you are either not saving it properly or you are experiencing some sort of glitch. I personally have never had any issues dying my gear. Hope that helps?
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I craft and dye my imperial armour, that works fine, sounds like you have a bug there.

As for the conversion, are you sure you haven't got a disguise on? because that's the only thing I can think of for that.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • akcicek
    akcicek
    Thanks both of you,
    Problem solved. There was a bug and now it is ok now.
    Sure, disguise kit was on me...I spend a quite huge time to learn and solve how can I take off.