The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Server wide guild on the PTS

RoyMallis
RoyMallis
✭✭✭
It is my opinion that TES has always had a community that like to really get in and make parts of the game. The mod community can attest to this for the previous titles. However, that community doesn't have as big of an impact on ESO purely due to the nature of the game. To fill in that space we have the ability to give our input on future aspects of the game, primarily, through the public test server. I have yet to see the community though. It is because of this that I purpose that a server wide guild is developed. Ideally it would be headed by a ZOS member and while no one is by any means obligated to join, it would be in the best interest of the community for every one to do so. I feel this would truly aid in the testing of group content as I can imagine (and has been my experience) that it is very difficult to find a group on the PTS. I have yet to see a single other person while I have been on myself.

If this is something that is already in the works then great, let me know how to join :D If not then let hear what you guys think.
I do what I can, when I can, to provide in game help to those seeking it. @RoyMallis
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would certainly be happy to be part of this!

Before we had the Psychic Order guild, but I've never been invited in the PTS one. This guild does still exist?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elloa wrote: »
    I would certainly be happy to be part of this!

Before we had the Psychic Order guild, but I've never been invited in the PTS one. This guild does still exist?

Yes, Psijic Order is still active on the NA server. We even have a guild tabard =P

I believe there is a sister PO guild on EU server, I will look into it.

When our PTS characters were wiped after launch, another Psijic Order guild was created on PTS as well.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe there is a sister PO guild on EU server, I will look into it.
    There is one with 10 persons in it and I left it to have more room for my guilds banks :)
    I was more interested into the PTS one :) Thank you btw!
  • RoyMallis
    RoyMallis
    ✭✭✭
    I would make one myself but I really don't have the time/ resources/responsibility level to manage a community guild lol.

Can I get some input on this idea from @ZOS_TristanK‌ or another rep? I honestly still think it would be best for a dev to be the GM. I think it should be called Public Test Guild (PTG).
    Edited by RoyMallis on August 27, 2014 1:28AM
    I do what I can, when I can, to provide in game help to those seeking it. @RoyMallis
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support this. It's really hard to group with people on the PTS. If we had a few hundred people in a PTS guild it would make things alot easier. We'd actually be able to get a group going to test trials etc.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober‌ Any chance of PTS characters being autoplaced into a guild, kinda like Sanguines or such? (I forget Ginas Beta alignment.) I just spent half an hour talking to myself in zone chat, with one response with my brand new VR14. Needless to say, I could not test anything, other than to verify that you cannot solo even stepping outside the starter area, because I did not have anyone to group with. I got bored and logged back out.. So much for the thrill of being max level.

A premade guild that one could leave at any time would solve at least part of that. Thanks for considering.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I am gonna take this into hand somewhat.. Still wish ESO had a solution, but I just created "Sheogorath's Puppies". For PTS testers who feel like Sheogorath has invaded the game, planting bugs everywhere. In the DC faction, but not only for DC. Besides if we go into AVA, then a person can be called a "Puppy Killer".
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • RoyMallis
    RoyMallis
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to apply in to a guild in game? Regardless i think you all should add me so I can find people when I'm on PTS lol