Maintenance for the week of May 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Bleed DoT Stacking?

Awdwyn
Awdwyn
✭✭✭
Has anyone tested if bleed DoTs stack? I would assume that the same skill by the same player would/should not stack, but different bleeds by the same player, or the same bleed by different players should.

Specifically I'm asking because I'm considering a 2H/DW NB using Lotus Fan, Cleave, and Twin Slashes in my build. If the bleeds from these three skills overwrite each other it would make this kind of physical dot build very weak.

Best Answer

• Awdwyn
    Awdwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Reapplying dots from the same abilities do not...

Thanks for the info! Does that (quoted) include the same ability by multiple players?