Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This game is so broken.

TheBull
TheBull
✭✭✭✭✭
I just watched a sorc solo 8 guys and the resource flag using streak, infinite/invis bat swarm and double exploding familiars.

If you are not exploiting (2 out of the 3 mechanics here) you aren't trying?

Get a hold of this *** ZOS. The last few weeks of 1.2 was amazing. 1.3 might aswell be the first month of the game where bats just wen crazy.

edit- did I say 8? Just watched the vid, more like 12...
Edited by TheBull on August 25, 2014 7:20PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty out of hand right now. I've been staying out of Cyrodiil and leveling alts until most of this stuff gets fixed.

My alts will probably be VR 12 by the time that happens ...
    :(
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    I just watched a sorc solo 8 guys and the resource flag using streak, infinite/invis bat swarm and double exploding familiars.

If you are not exploiting (2 out of the 3 mechanics here) you aren't trying?

Get a hold of this *** ZOS. The last few weeks of 1.2 was amazing. 1.3 might aswell be the first month of the game where bats just wen crazy.

edit- did I say 8? Just watched the vid, more like 12...

you mean pvp is broke that's one part of the game.
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no need deleted post.
    Edited by TheBull on August 25, 2014 7:48PM
  • wllstrt75b14_ESO
    wllstrt75b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And this is why the majority of players in cyrodil are sorcerers, some are friggin awesome, a whole bunch are nubs. But there are some wicked awesome DK's out there and night blades as well, and I ave even seen a damn good Templar or 2.

• felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    Link to the vid?