The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unanswered numbers dont make any sense

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
looking at the picture, this just dont make any sense, unanswered number is 10, but there is only 5 posts when you press it.

one of them is even locked so we cant answer it :)

bjc9q5joksni.jpg
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here ...

post-2-1408996322.jpg
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I rarely see any posts with the Answered Tag* on it then the number of Unanswered Threads should be huge. This list is really the Un-responded To threads.

*there is someway to put that on a post in your thread, I just have not figured it out yet. I have also seen a "Best Answer" in some threads, that is another mystery as to how that comes about, as it is not always the best answer in the thread
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Since I rarely see any posts with the Answered Tag* on it then the number of Unanswered Threads should be huge. This list is really the Un-responded To threads.

*there is someway to put that on a post in your thread, I just have not figured it out yet. I have also seen a "Best Answer" in some threads, that is another mystery as to how that comes about, as it is not always the best answer in the thread
    @Nestor
    You have to specifically tag your thread as a "Question" by using the little down arrow next to "New Discussion" and selecting "Ask a Question".

You'll then be able to select individual posts as the "answer" to your question. Since that is up to the author of the thread, you may not always see the best answer actually getting marked as such.
    ;-)
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the questions in your "unanswered" total have long since been archived. That's why they don't appear in the list.
  • Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

When you have a question post, you will get notification asking you to okay the answer. If you do, the poster then gets a notification that his answer has been accepted.

This is obviously broken, since there doesn't seem to be a time limit waiting for "did this answer your question?" responses.