Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Any decent NB tanks out there (PVP oriented only)

aco5712
aco5712
✭✭✭✭✭
Current build:
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#mcsz9s8dauD8fXGH8IPSd8IPq48IPU48jKEL8GFtc8heqM8GFlT8dHkG8jKep8IPwB8L7NLkLu8p7NLkHY8y7GrR3f8v7GLanX8C7mrzqa6Lzqq8F7JrzrJ6LzrO6Lbux6Lbut8Y7VLfJu6LfJN8zz7zztyfm8zf7zzNbo8zu7zzHfYE6zHfZd8zG7zzHQ3F8zI7zzJIoX6zJIkL8zN7zzJZcY8zA7zzKpUN8zL7zzK4EX

1h&S - Only replaceable skill is funnel health
Resto - Only replaceable skills are killers blade and ambush

Any suggestions on what to put in, what works, what sets work well. Looking to ultimately do 1vX situations and win.

Note: Dont say reroll DK or anything stupid like that. I have a DK and its boring as hell to play.
Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
#FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
Youtube: CorESO
DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    From my experiences, Killer's Blade falls short when compared to Impale. Yes, the heal is OK, but having a ranged execute is invaluable in both PvE and PvP. Also, Poison Mist is pretty terrible. The damage is extremely lackluster so going with Elusive Mist is the better morph. Is this going to be purely a PvE spec?
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaxom The execute was just a last second thing i threw in. It was never part of my original rotation so it can be respecced or changed. The only reason i had poison mist was so it might give me a little bit of ulti gain but the dmg is too low to do that but i didnt know so yeh that will be respecced too. Like the title says, PVP oriented only. PvE tank is easy to make and i have been pve tanking since i can remember with this NB. I want a PVP spec and PVP only.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis